Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel that women have an unfair advantage when it comes to clothes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Do you feel that women have an unfair advantage when it comes to clothes??

I'm kinda hopin' in the next life I come back as a chick. I mean they got cool body parts and cool ways of wearing clothes, what more can you ask for?
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]I'm kinda hopin' in the next life I come back as a chick. I mean they got cool body parts and cool ways of wearing clothes, what more can you ask for?[/quote]

So true. Besides, you can still score with other chicks - it just doesn't get any better.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="Casius"]I'm kinda hopin' in the next life I come back as a chick. I mean they got cool body parts and cool ways of wearing clothes, what more can you ask for?[/quote]

So true. Besides, you can still score with other chicks - it just doesn't get any better.

[/quote]

[86]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• iSuck
          • Mar 2008

To some degree yes. Women can go and get a cute dress at H&M or whatever and wear it off the rack that next day for brunch and look cute.

A guy can go to H&M and get some pants and a jacket and chances are that off the rack while it may be wearable it may not FIT its best. Most guys don't want to have to buy something and then go to a tailor and have it adjusted and wait a week to get it back. Not to mention that doing so can cost him $50 on an outfit that he may have only paid $200 for.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="iSuck"]

To some degree yes. Women can go and get a cute dress at H&M or whatever and wear it off the rack that next day for brunch and look cute.

A guy can go to H&M and get some pants and a jacket and chances are that off the rack while it may be wearable it may not FIT its best. Most guys don't want to have to buy something and then go to a tailor and have it adjusted and wait a week to get it back. Not to mention that doing so can cost him $50 on an outfit that he may have only paid $200 for.

[/quote]

There is a point there. We are all creatures of convenience these days.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎