Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recession Support Group (no enablers allowed!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

um, the recession, its finally here.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
      um, the recession, its finally here.
      Oh, I thought you needed some disballing. Yea, it is here - we are totally fuxored. Save your money.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Psionic
        • Aug 2008

sell ur stuff instead, make some extra money :D

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

i'll be selling all my ccp items in the classifieds tonight in order to prepare.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Save your money.
            Or spend it all before prices skyrocket.
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
              Or spend it all before prices skyrocket.
              there will be no more rockets. however, i think that the quality will decline in order to accommodate lower prices. we will have some early sales this season that's for sure.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by merz
                already feels kind of like that, to be honest. massive selling threads, low funds to buy anything with.
                it was fun while it lasted, i will sell everything but my ccp twister seam shirt which i will twist around myself when i'm living in a box by the east river...

Comment

• ionn26
                  • Feb 2007

so the recession is here?

How come I still hear Barneys and many other places have sold out some of the Rick Owens, Lanvin pieces? As well, I see that alot of Yoox stuff that I have in my dream box gets snapped up like crazy(casem can voice my opinion too) with high prices.. so the recession is here?? if so, why stuff still gets sold out at such high prices.. *sigh

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

give it 3 months.

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ionn26 View Post
                      so the recession is here?

How come I still hear Barneys and many other places have sold out some of the Rick Owens, Lanvin pieces? As well, I see that alot of Yoox stuff that I have in my dream box gets snapped up like crazy(casem can voice my opinion too) with high prices.. so the recession is here?? if so, why stuff still gets sold out at such high prices.. *sigh
                      Highest of high end goods rarely suffer in a recession. The things between the very top and the very bottom get gutted.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                        Highest of high end goods rarely suffer in a recession. The things between the very top and the very bottom get gutted.
                        I agree, but I think in this climate it may be better to be a niche store a la Atelier or IF, rather than a big dept. store that caters to a lot of middle class buyers. Speaking of which, I just got fired from my day job (Happy Monday!), so another client down!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

I agree, but I think in this climate it may be better to be a niche store a la Atelier or IF, rather than a big dept. store that caters to a lot of middle class buyers. Speaking of which, I just got fired from my day job (Happy Monday!), so another client down!
                          Ah shits! That's terrible, I'm sorry. I just gave my 7 months notice friday.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

sorry to hear that :(

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

Oh, Faust. I am sorry.
                              Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Thanks guys. It's all right - I am sure I will come out on top.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎