Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canaduh0415
    • Feb 2008

anyone know how much the Mihara boots are at A, and what size is a 10..26.5, 27, 27.5, from experience
    It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• maldoror
      • Jun 2007

does anyone have pics of the damir doma linen button down from last season? if so could you please post or pm them to me? atelier's taken theirs down and I never got around to saving them while I had the chance...

Comment

• sagaji
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
        does anyone have pics of the damir doma linen button down from last season? if so could you please post or pm them to me? atelier's taken theirs down and I never got around to saving them while I had the chance...
        yahoo japan

Comment

• sagaji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Canaduh0415 View Post
          anyone know how much the Mihara boots are at A, and what size is a 10..26.5, 27, 27.5, from experience
          i am 9.5 i got 27 for boots
          if u r a 10. i would say 28 to be comfy

Comment

• rocknrollnigger
            • Jan 2009

In this seasons rick tags what does the LC stand for: RU7763LC

I know its lamb but not sure if its silky, washed, ect.

Comment

• paprik
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by LEWisMe View Post
              Anyone here have one of the Julius heavy coats? I finally got to try one of these bad boys on and fell in love.

I'm curious how the fabric will wear. Is it rubberized wool?

Photo from Komakino:
              buy my draped julius coat instead!!!

Comment

• crz
                • Apr 2008

i didnt exactly know where to put this question (thought it may have been appropriate for the DIY, but didnt wanna make another thread)

just wondering if there are any websites that can teach pattern making and has some sample patterns
                or if anyone can recommend any book from a bookstore? (found in sydney)

cheers

Comment

• Pinoy
                  • Dec 2006

Noticed there was some talk about customs duties here so I just wanted to cross-post this from the international ordering thread to see if anyone could give me some feedback?

I bought a Rick Owens leather jacket from an individual located in Switzerland and the jacket shipped out on February 23. The package was marked as a gift and was given a value of $100. In the past, packages of mine usually entered and left customs on the same day. This time however, it's been there sitting there for a few days already..

Dji helped me out and we agreed it is safe to assume customs opened up the package and are currently assessing the value of the jacket to charge duties.

Assuming that is the case, is there anything I can do now to avoid high customs fees or at least minimize them?

I had the seller email me a letter just now stating the jacket was worth $100 and was a gift. Maybe I should have him send me an email stating I left the jacket at his place in Switzerland and he's just mailing it back to me?

Any ideas would be much appreciated :)

Thanks for your help!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

if there is no price tag inside the package you should have no problem. i've had all sorts of weird back-ups with customs. sometimes they think that the jacket is for resale and other such stupid things. with the povera appearance of most *********** items they usually err the other way as far as price goes. i had a pair of ccp shoes held for a week because they refused to believe that a pair of used wrinkled shoes could cost $1000 and assumed it was some sort of scam. the same thing happened with my friend who tried to get his vat back on a pair of ccp shoes at the airport. they could not for the life of them believe that the shoes cost what they did. long story short unless there is a receipt inside the package they will most likely have no problem believing that the jacket costs $100 but my guess is that it's being held because they think it's for resale. give them a call via your courier and tell them to release the damn thing.
                    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I can't speak for US customs, but one way that works here is crafting your own invoice for it. a few times I've made up a paypal invoice/printout where I marked some low value (hopefully one that matches the package), taken it to customs and said this is what I paid for it stressing that its a used product from an auction etc. when it comes from an individual, there is no way to tell what you have paid for it unless there is an invoice or the actual value marked on the package. this is probably illegal and I of course wouldn't recommend anyone to do this

it could of course be that its just held up for a little longer, usually it takes a day here as well but on a few occasions it has taken a few.
                      Last edited by lowrey; 03-07-2009, 11:11 AM.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ironman
                        • Apr 2008

yes mike lowrey is right, drafting out a false invoice works wonders

one time i was supposed to pay an extra $150 or so because the customs officer read the value of "$50" as "$500"... -_-

Comment

• paprik
                          • Nov 2006

Anyone bought anything from candhu415? He keeps on ignoring my pms since I bought the VA boots :(
                          Last edited by paprik; 03-08-2009, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• hifre
                            • Mar 2009

I have found NICOLAS AND MARK manswear and womenswear on www.26outlet.com
                            They are gentle and the shipping is fast, adviced...

Comment

• Oct 2008

^finally, an online retailer that isn't too rough with me

Comment

• sagaji
                                • Feb 2008

i don't know if i should ask here or international order thread

but any french proxy?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎