Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

charles I'm a 44 and an XS fit me well.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
      has anybody tried on this season's double-layered short-sleeve t-shirts from lick owens? wondering how they fit... i'm between a 46 and 48 usually, should i go for a small or a medium (and please account for stretch, and i'd like it to fit sloppily slim [whatever that means])
      I would say a medium would work best for you, that's the size I got from this season and it's perfect. They seemed to have fixed the issues from AW07 exploder with it stretching out like crazy.

Comment

• curiouscharles
        • Jan 2008

thnx andrew.

i guess that sets me up for my next "small question".

anybody live in london and want to let me order a rick tee from oki-ni and have it shipped to them? (and then ship it to me, hee?)
        —
        -

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
          yeah it sucks. but have to order from a store so nuthin' to do. which could lead me to another question. does thecorner (and yoox for that matter) ship within EU if you order in another EU-country. Or is everything shipped from US? Thinking of taxes and custom.
          Orders from EU are shipped from EU.

Comment

• Piffen
            • Aug 2007

has anybody tried on this season's double-layered short-sleeve t-shirts from lick owens? wondering how they fit... i'm between a 46 and 48 usually, should i go for a small or a medium (and please account for stretch, and i'd like it to fit sloppily slim [whatever that means])
            I'm between a 48 and a 50 and a size S (in viscose) fits me perfect..
            The Rick Owens lottery.. ;)

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

I just bought the double layer shirt and the ls in XS and they fit me quite tight.
              I am a 46 in jackets or coats normally, and always a XS in most knits...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Arcane
                • Jul 2008

Just got a quick question. Ordering a RO tank, the viscose/silk one but I've heard people saying that the current season generally fits tighter body width wise when it comes to the basic pieces. I'd usually size down to have it fit a little tighter but maybe that's a bad idea now. Anyone got a take on this?
                Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

tried the ribbed l/s in M and would say that it fitted a bit tighter then usual. so you might want to go with your normal size.

Comment

• Piffen
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                    Just got a quick question. Ordering a RO tank, the viscose/silk one but I've heard people saying that the current season generally fits tighter body width wise when it comes to the basic pieces. I'd usually size down to have it fit a little tighter but maybe that's a bad idea now. Anyone got a take on this?
                    My a/w 08 one is the same size as my s/s 08 one, although the tag says S on the a/w and L on the s/s.. I'm in between a 48 and a 50.

In general s/s is smaller in sizes than a/w iirc..

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I have a tank in L and its probably just as fitted as an S or XL would be

I need an XL in the tibbed l/s shirts, so they fit quite a bit slimmer and are not as stretchy as the tanks imo.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jayjay
                        • Sep 2008

Yuji Miura

I just bought a pair of black leather boots from Joyce, HK. The label is called Yuji Miura and I guess it's Japanese. I tried to google it, but with no luck. Does anyone know this label?

Comment

• JSebbe
                          • Mar 2008

Seeing those Ann D boots on snafu made me more interested in buying them.

How is the sizing, do they fit a bit bigger (in this case, how much) or are they true-to-size?
                          Last edited by JSebbe; 11-12-2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

novice question... how do the first season MA+ boots fit? Measurements that I've seen in the past suggest something like 1 size large? maybe more?
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• grapz
                              • Sep 2008

What size should i be looking at if i'm usually a size 2 for all jap brands for LUC?

Comment

• gerry
                                • Feb 2008

I'm writing a paper on "conceptual fashion" even though I'm not really sure those are the right words. Essentially I'm focusing on clothing within the canon of fashion in which the concept overtakes their function as clothing or as fashion (sorry, I know fashion isn't exactly well-defined). So far I have collections like Margiela's '94 Barbie collection, Chalayan's debut collection – The Tangent Flows (and Chalayan collections in general), and CDG's '97 Lumps and Bumps.

Does anyone have any collections that I could use? Dates would be nice but aren't totally neccessary. Clothing that isn't part of modern/contemporary fashion would qualify, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎