• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I believe Chant has been doing some proxying
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

Anyone know the EU retail price of the RO Mens Heels and YSL Johnny Boots?

Also is there an online stock list of CDG H+?
      WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• rorschach
        • Sep 2008

lining in ro exploder aw07 coat / parka

rick fans - i picked this piece up for really cheap the other day. it's a black 3/4 length coat with a hood. it's an 'A-line' parka style coat which is 1/2 breasted and has a ring of buttons along the perimeter seam of the inside and along the hood. i can post pics of it later if my description is vague or insufficient. anyway, it's in great shape but i suspect it's missing a lining after examining the inside and seeing the buttons, etc. can anyone who might know the piece i'm describing confirm this suspicion? i also dont see any on labels on the inside which makes me think they would have otherwise been in the MIA lining portion.

Comment

• cuddly
          • Sep 2007

^^can you post a pic of that?

Comment

• drexl
            • Sep 2006

This coat?

Comment

• rorschach
              • Sep 2008

that's close but not the coat. it has a heavy duty riri zip up that's off center not a button up. i'll post pictures of the item shortly.. thanks!

Comment

• unwashed
                • Dec 2008

How do ann dem trousers fit? XXS must be small but compared to what? I'm like a 29 in jeans and 44 in dress pants. Should I go for XXS or XS?
                Grailed link

Comment

• rorschach
                  • Sep 2008

pics of the jacket. sorry for the shoddy quality.

as you can see in the pic there are buttons that would suggest a lining attachment including a set of snap buttons towards the bottom 'fish tail' portion of the jacket. i've heard of linings being sold seperately from their shells sometimes, not sure if this is the case here or not.

Comment

• rorschach
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                    How do ann dem trousers fit? XXS must be small but compared to what? I'm like a 29 in jeans and 44 in dress pants. Should I go for XXS or XS?
                    my experience with ann tells me that her trousers usually fit a little on the large side. it depends on the material and the fit you're going for. for example I am a 30 in jeans and a 48 in dress pants but went for a M with my AD cinch waist / cropped pants because i wanted them to be loose, and be able to nice cinch the draw string waist a ways. I probably could have gone with the size S easily though, for a 'tighter' fit; but that's not i wanted. hope that helps :/

Comment

• unwashed
                      • Dec 2008

Thanks! I once tried an AD size M woolen trousers, but they were much too big. So i figured def might need a small. But now i saw thesepants at Aloha Rag and was curious if this model and size and model will fit me. Cannot trade if it doesn't fit me and cannot find alternate pics for reference.
                      Grailed link

Comment

• Silk
                        • Jan 2009

With my experience, I would recommend the XS. The XXS might be too small, but XS should be about 28-29 waist usually. I wear a S with a 29-30 waist and it fits a little loose, but my XS fits pretty tight.

Comment

• Dire
                          • Mar 2009

similar question, I apologize in advance for my noobness... I'm a size 28 pant, with really long legs. What size pants am I looking for in Julius terms?

EDIT: I went back and checked the "frequently asked questions" thread, and I'm still lost as shit... Someone please hit me with a brick of enlightenment...
                          Last edited by Dire; 03-10-2009, 01:06 AM. Reason: subatomic dermal mites
                          It is a good viewpoint to look upon life as a dream. If one has something like a nightmare, he will wake up, and reassure himself that it was only a dream. It has been said that the world we live in is not a bit different than this.

Comment

• mrk_d
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 034936 View Post
                            ^finally, an online retailer that isn't too rough with me
                            Awesome avatar. Have a Nice Life = win.

Comment

• unwashed
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Silk View Post
                              With my experience, I would recommend the XS. The XXS might be too small, but XS should be about 28-29 waist usually. I wear a S with a 29-30 waist and it fits a little loose, but my XS fits pretty tight.
                              Thnx you've convinced me to not buy the xxs pants :) thnx for helping
                              Grailed link

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dire View Post
                                similar question, I apologize in advance for my noobness... I'm a size 28 pant, with really long legs. What size pants am I looking for in Julius terms?

EDIT: I went back and checked the "frequently asked questions" thread, and I'm still lost as shit... Someone please hit me with a brick of enlightenment...
                                a non existent one, unfortunately size 1 Julius pants have a waist of ~30".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎