X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Mmmm, pretty much every Chalayan collection, lol! In particular might be the two most famous - the aerodynamic collection and the refugee collection.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gerry
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Mmmm, pretty much every Chalayan collection, lol! In particular might be the two most famous - the aerodynamic collection and the refugee collection.
      Yeah I'm so happy all his collections are on his site. Just wondering, though... Do his special pieces ever serve a purpose other than pulling his shows together? I mean, are they ever actually sold?

Comment

• Davie
        • Nov 2007

Questions for New Yorkers: Does Barneys NY have this season Drkshdw black wax jeans? The one that sphoxx was trying to sell last week.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gerry View Post
          Yeah I'm so happy all his collections are on his site. Just wondering, though... Do his special pieces ever serve a purpose other than pulling his shows together? I mean, are they ever actually sold?
          Probably not, but they are in museums! The Met has one of those aerodynamic dresses. It's awesome.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kubie
            • Jul 2008

please help me out....are these authentic? Thxxxxx

thx.
            FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939
            FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5988

Comment

• kubie
              • Jul 2008

these ann d sneakers look real?

FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939
              FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5988

Comment

• gerry
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by kubie View Post
                these ann d sneakers look real?

Your pictures are a too blurry to tell... I can't even see the strokes of the label clearly.

Comment

• creamteam
                  • Nov 2008

hello guys,

could anybody of you guys tell me if this blazer is very thick or just slightly thicker than other blazers.

thnak you.

Comment

• Mim
                    • Aug 2008

Could someone tell me how much n(n) denim (skinny black) retail for at that NY store. Thankyou.

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Is Alan Bilzerian still stocking M.A.+? Has their fall sale started?
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

ab does stock amadei. not sure about the sale, but they usually start later than the usual suspects.
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Raw Edge
                          • Jan 2008

Black pants (N) v Rick v Ann

i've worn out my RO shiny drkshadow jeans, need another pair of black jeans, and probably a good pair of black pants/trousers.

Anyone have any opinion about how the (N) black Jeans compare to Rick's faded drkshadow/Berlin jeans?
                          Also, considering a pair of (N) trousers with a brighter black stripe running down them. Any opinions of how these compare to less flashy (but similarly cut?) pants by rick and ann?

or any other recs for a staple black pant to be worn frequently?

sry if this seems too large a question....

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

Northface / Taylor Design

I was at the North Face store at Omotesando Hills in Tokyo several weeks ago. Came across this rather nice down jacket, with a Taylor Design logo inside. The SA told me that Kris van Asche is the guy behind Taylor Design, or something to that effect. I tried googling to find out more but couldn't come up with anything.

Any insights?

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
                              Anyone have any opinion about how the (N) black Jeans compare to Rick's faded drkshadow/Berlin jeans?
                              I like n(n) better because they dont stretch out as badly as drkshdw. at least they pair I have always becomes baggy in the knees and crotch after one or two wears. the skinny n(n) cut is also quite a bit slimmer.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• reborn
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                                Is Alan Bilzerian still stocking M.A.+? Has their fall sale started?
                                Yes AB still stocks M.A+
                                No winter sale has not started (however, I got a call letting me know they are having a special outwear markdown thru saturday 11/22).

And they got their Julius buy...My first time seeing the pieces close up...amazing. The washed, reverse deer leather shirt is phenomenal as are the other leather pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎