Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thecoretic
    • Apr 2009

I would like to ring Atelier but im living in a different continent so I thought Id ask here.

Cant save pictures from their site but I want to get some information about a Damir Doma hooded coat.

Its the beigy cotton/cashmere hooded coat.

Firstly does anyone have an estimate of what it costs ?

Secondly , is it 2 different hoodies modelled in the set of pictures or can it be worn both those ways ?

To me it looks like the 1st 2 pictures and the last 2 pictures are both seperate garments ?

Comment

• Alesha
      • Apr 2009

For the camera.

One of surprising finds I had last year was Panasonic Lumix G1. (Ok I did get it for free ;) ) Its very small, very light and increadibly easy to make good shots with. It even has detachable lenses. If you want to make good photos without too much hussle and discomfort I think it could be a very good choice1.
      Originally posted by interest1
      I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• armanicorp
        • Mar 2009

Is there any other online merchant for Nicolas&Mark apart from 26outlet?

Comment

• Vikeid
          • Feb 2009

about nicolas and mark and other tanks..

why is everything ribbed? i dont have any ribbed tee's so i only want "normal" tanks. do you guys have any suggestion of good tanks thats not ribbed? black and white. ro has of course the basic white cotton and thats an alternative.. just think his basics are a bit to much see-through.. and havnt seen it in black.

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

The nicholas & mark stuff is manufactured by the same people who do the RO tanks as far as I know. The singlets/tanks are supposed to be stretchy so they can layer well under other garments.
            The ribs allow them to be large but maintain some stretch.
            I'd also say it's there to reinforce the fabric. There aren't a lot of seams on a tank and the fabric is really soft so the ribs likely give it some structure and reinforcement.

If you don't like the ribbed or the sheer look, there's really not much of a reason to invest in a RO tank in my opinion. I'd say it would be tough to find a non-ribbed tank though that fits well.

Try THIS...it's probably as close as you'll get to a RO tank without ribs but it's semi sheer.

armanicorp: If you're looking for Nicolas/Mark stuff, try here. It's on Ebay but the prices are good and the feedback is decent. They're apparently located in Italy.
            Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Vikeid
              • Feb 2009

thanks bear. now i have a bit more insight in the tank jungle ^^ actually i have tried those aa tanks and own the black one. its really good except they are way too short for layering but good just underneath the tee.

but maybe i will be forced to get some ribbed tanks. do you guys think it looks got with ribbed tanks layered under a normal for example ro cotton tee? think ill maybe go for one of those n&m tanks. someone here who owns one? which size would you reccomend getting? i think the biggest was 44 in womens.. and im a 44.. can it be good to size down maybe one size? dunno..

Comment

• JetLag
                • Jul 2008

I just kopped 2 N&M tanks from them (FASHION RABAYA46). The service and communication is excellent.
                Originally posted by danman
                If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• armanicorp
                  • Mar 2009

TVYM Bear! Much appreciated
                  Originally posted by beardown View Post
                  armanicorp: If you're looking for Nicolas/Mark stuff, try here. It's on Ebay but the prices are good and the feedback is decent. They're apparently located in Italy.

Comment

• Speak
                    • Nov 2007

anyone know of a good shoe repair person in LA? the tongue of my ann d leather ankle boots literally tore off....

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

when you write shippingnotes/custom declaration from international packages/EMS-blahblah. Which of the following to you X In case of non-delivery?

Return immediatley to me (sender)

or

Treat as abandoned in adresse's country.

Of course it would be good to have it shipped back so I could re-send, but I'm afraid that that option is TOO literally, in a matter that they won't try to get the package to the adresse a couple of times before shipping back.

Sounds stupid if they wouldn't but it wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I dont think the return preference affect the delivery process in anyway. it depends by country, but in most cases they will either attempt to deliver it a couple of times and then send a note, in some places they will send a note to pick it up right away. I know that here the time before they return it is something like 2 weeks.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                          I dont think the return preference affect the delivery process in anyway. it depends by country, but in most cases they will either attempt to deliver it a couple of times and then send a note, in some places they will send a note to pick it up right away. I know that here the time before they return it is something like 2 weeks.
                          Yeah, same here. Guess you're right and that this option is the best. :) Usually when I get EMS-packages they ring the door, if I don't answer I get a note about it and will have to go to the postoffice to get it.

EDIT: I'm going to ship to Canada.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

over here they attempt to deliver it at 8AM with no exceptions. if I'm not home or sleeping which is the case most of the time, they send a note the day after
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

It's almost the same here, once I had to get up half asleep in my underwear and a blanket to sign for a pair of doma-shorts. But if you don't answer the door they just pop in a note.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I'm always knocked out during the morning hours, but the girlfriend wakes up to the doorbell. you can imagine how she feels about it

for some reason they never leave a note here right away, which is kind of stupid..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎