X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huckleberry
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
    how does the rick side zips fit? im a 42.5 do you think a pair of 42s will work out fine?
    Should fit fine, from personal experience I've found his shoes fit a tiny bit small on me.

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
      How do Nicolas & Mark tanks vary sizingwise?
      I wanna buy them for layering, only found Sz.48 ones - I usually wear size small in compared Rick stuff.
      Will they be too big to wear underneath?
      I have some of these in 48 and they're true to size in the chest. There is about a 3 inch difference in the length between a 44 and a 48. (The first ones I had were 44)
      If you're a proper small, this is going to hang off of you pretty seriously.

I'm 6' tall and the length on a 48 hangs about 3" past my crotch (unless it's twisted and even then, it un-twists after some wear) if that helps any.
      It would be easier to size down imo with these because of the dramatic stretch than to size up.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Hey Jorge, what's up with the drama on Superfuture? SZ members with tastes close to mine and a size i can wear, are very, very rare. Comfort me!
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
          personally, I wouldn't use anything. any sort of creams etc tend to fuck with the natural appearance of the leather. does it really feel like it would crack..?
          It's not so much that. It's just it's quite a heavy, stiff leather (which is great, exactly what I wanted it), but I'm using it as a travel bag for overseas. I'll be in London and NY in January so it's gonna be wet so I was more concerned about the weather causing it to crack. If that's unlikely though I'd rather not use anything on it.

Comment

• Demronick
            • Jan 2008

hello sz, long time lurkers first time poster
            just wondering if anyone can help me with premiata online stockists?

so far i've got the corner, yoox and lazzari
            any other stockists?
            much appreciated!!

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Someone posted up the company that had made robert geller's gloves. Does anyone remember the company's name?
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• BBYY
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                Someone posted up the company that had made robert geller's gloves. Does anyone remember the company's name?
                La Crasia

Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Much appreciated!

Comment

• Mar 2009

anybody has a picture or two of a pair of destroyed chrome astros?
                    I know that a couple of guys here have them. the only one that I've found is this one but I'm looking for a bigger picture of them..

Comment

• zxc4030
                      • Aug 2009

Do you guys ship an item with tracking number when you sell your stuffs??

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

Yes, i think its good for both buyer and seller.
                        Focusing on object details

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

whats the consensus on Oydn Vovk quality? I am talking about basics, hoodie, and leathers? I am thinking about grabbing some stuff via forwardforward with the discount.
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• zxc4030
                            • Aug 2009

buying tracking number costs almost same as the shipping fee..:(

Comment

• zxc4030
                              • Aug 2009

are you going to grab a white leather from OV?

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                                whats the consensus on Oydn Vovk quality? I am talking about basics, hoodie, and leathers? I am thinking about grabbing some stuff via forwardforward with the discount.
                                There's not much OV left on forward but quality depends on the specific item and materials. I've had quite a bit of OV stuff...the leather was pretty amazing in quality but the fit was strange (proportions, mostly...heard the same thing from other people who had it). Leather was good...Riri zips...top notch quality if you get a deal on it.
                                Pants/jeans are really spot on in my opinion in terms of quality. Basics are good and well made but I'm not sure if the t-shirts and tanks are worth full retail.
                                My main problem was with a recent hoodie I purchased that had some serious quality issues (I returned it).
                                Overall, the quality itself is generally really good across the board. For me, he's not all the way there in terms of cut and fit on his outerwear but they're acceptable at a good price on sale.
                                Originally posted by mizzar
                                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎