• Aug 2009

Thanks!

Most helpfull.
    Seems worth a try.
    modern man

Comment

• seenmy
      • May 2009

you just get the proxy to mark the package down then you wont get taxed, sharpservice always do this and i have never had any problems

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by LupinTheFourth View Post
        Could someone give me a hint how much the cargo, custom fees plus the deliverycharges would be.
        shipping about €30-50 for EMS, tax + customs combined roughly 32% (for both the item and shipping cost - ridicilous, yes.)

of course, if the package is shipped without invoicing and the value marked at say 5000yen, who knows what its worth ;)
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• LupinTheFourth
          • Aug 2009

Geez!

Thanks for good advice.
          I guess they're familiar with this kind of arrangements to avoid some nonsense and to keep the customer happy. ;)
          modern man

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Need to purchase some suits that are well cut without utterly obliterating my wallet...

I'm curious as to how Margiela suits fit. Is there a difference between the various lines in regards to cut and silhouette? I see a decent amount of line 14 stuff out there at really good prices but just don't know if it's generic looking or nice n slim. Certainly in an ideal world I could ball it up with a bunch of CCP suits but that is not always the case.

Thanks guys!
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

did you try VA?
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Don't know about suits, but some of Margiela's pants lately come in three leg widths, slim, regular, and wide. The slim ones are perfect. I've tried on a few blazers and I liked the fit.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

yes, i've noticed the sizing recently on my newer margiela pants. do you happen to know when this labeling occured?
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• stereophobic
                    • Aug 2009

Looks like the family bought one of those azn clothes steamers while I was away. It doesn't have any settings - just a on/off switch so it must be one of those cheap ones. Safe to use on cotton suits?
                    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                      yes, i've noticed the sizing recently on my newer margiela pants. do you happen to know when this labeling occured?
                      first time i saw it was a year ago.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• alice anise
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                        Looks like the family bought one of those azn clothes steamers while I was away. It doesn't have any settings - just a on/off switch so it must be one of those cheap ones. Safe to use on cotton suits?
                        Just be careful if the suit is fused as the glue can come undone causing the fabric to bubble.

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

anyone kno any online stockists for cdg homme plus ?

Comment

• calv
                            • May 2009

^ ateliernewyork sells cdg homme plus. you can always email them..

Comment

• zxc4030
                              • Aug 2009

I have always wondered about the quality of THE Obscur leather from SS08. Is it worth buying? or save more money for Rick or Julius?

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

^ although the quality is really good, I'ld rather save the money and go for a Rick leather.
                                When I got the Obscur SS08 leather, I was super satisfied with the quality (it's good!) but when I then got my first Rick leather, I really knew how good leather can get ;-)
                                BUT I don't know if these comparisons are equal, Obscur is cow, Rick is lamb (at least mine), dunno what the Julius you are looking for is made of... So I cannot provide a full comparison.
                                If I had the choice right now: Obscur vs Ricks Jacket - I'ld chose the 2nd one without a doubt and would gladly add the difference pricewise.
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍