• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
    Is Auspost tracking crap, or is Auspost the slowest service in history?

I bought something from someone here, he posted it straight away (he said, and gave me a tracking number immediately) on December 7th. Now, on December 12th, the only status on the package is still "Lodged by customer." Could it be any less informative?
    I had the same experience. The item arrived without the status updated even once on Auspost website.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Wax
      • Sep 2009

Sorry if this is well known but what is the smallest size Poell footwear comes in?
      I am a 40 EU

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

A 40 would be a 6, you can always custom order a size smaller though...

Originally posted by Wax View Post
        Sorry if this is well known but what is the smallest size Poell footwear comes in?
        I am a 40 EU
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

I usually get that it's dispatched from Australia with Auspost, then it suddenly arrives without any updates neither from Auspost or Swedish Post. Although I've only got EMS from AU and they usually come so quick that I don't even have to track.

Comment

• todestrieb
            • Mar 2009

With EMS, that problem wouldn't exist - tracking is regularly updated. I can only assume your item was shipped with Registered Post. If you're located in the US, use the USPS website to trace the Registered Post number. It will show up on USPS's tracking system once it reaches American shores. Shipping time usually takes about 5-7 days. Sometimes quicker.

I bought something from someone here, he posted it straight away (he said, and gave me a tracking number immediately) on December 7th. Now, on December 12th, the only status on the package is still "Lodged by customer." Could it be any less informative?

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

Could anyone tell me what shoes Mr. Steele is wearing in this image? Cdiem or something maybe?

Thanks
              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Avantster
                ¤¤¤
                • Sep 2006

/\ They look like M.A+

I've shipped by EMS many times and this has actually happened to me twice. Status did not get updated at all. Ask the seller to scan the airway bill and contact Australia Post. They will perform a manual trace upon receipt of a copy of the airway bill.
                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• pebz
                  • Nov 2008

How about for DHL shipping to Canada from germany? I ordered something from darklands but the tracking status has not updated for at least > 20 days.

Is this usual? Or should i take some action to find out whats up with the package

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

DHL or Deutche Post, not to be mistaken with DHL the courier, is apparently pretty bad with overseas shipments. their airmail is slow and the tracking not very functional.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

when I get packages from darklands, once arrived in the destination country I have to call my post and get a swedish trackingnumber for my package. this might be the case in canada too. else you can track it on deutche posts webpage.

thanks to lowrey I'm beginning to be an expert of this. :)

Comment

• .steve
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by pebz View Post
                        How about for DHL shipping to Canada from germany? I ordered something from darklands but the tracking status has not updated for at least > 20 days.

Is this usual? Or should i take some action to find out whats up with the package
                        I've only ordered from darklands once but everything went smoothly, tracking was fine throughout and the package arrived from Germany to Canada within a week and half.

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by pebz View Post

make sure u check deutsch post an not dhl the courier like someone above said. i ordered somethin from darklands also and it took 6 days total includin weekends to get to chicago. id like track every few days and once it reached japan the trackin stopped. even when i got the package it still said it was just in japan, its weird tho that its taken over 20 days and youve not recvd it yet did u try contactin the merchant ? wod they say ?

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

may i ask, and i assume its the case, that you cut the extra long laces on Guidi oxford shoes? i mean they are really long...

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Actually, rider, they are meant to go underneath the shoe, the way some players tie their soccer cleats. Not sure how to describe it.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Actually, rider, they are meant to go underneath the shoe, the way some players tie their soccer cleats. Not sure how to describe it.
                                WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎