Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sion
    • Mar 2009

Sale on tresbien is usually around middle of january, most swedish shops are horrible when it comes to sale and adding the new collections. It is a really good shop though when it comes to service and shipping.

Comment

• Vikeid
      • Feb 2009

3rd january its 30-50% (expect brands like dries, mmm etc. to only be 30%-off) on tresbien.

Comment

• (((o
        • May 2009

Was it only Atelier NY that stocked the LUC sleeveless cardigan in alpaca?
        i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

Thanks Sion and Vikeid!
          music

Comment

• Ivans On High
            Banned
            • Oct 2008

Really strange question: How the hell do I order from Lazzari? When I get to the checkout some of the instructions revert to italian, and I can't seem to find the credit card option.

Thanks!

Comment

• fenrost
              Banned
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
              Really strange question: How the hell do I order from Lazzari? When I get to the checkout some of the instructions revert to italian, and I can't seem to find the credit card option.

Thanks!
              email matteo at shop@lazzariweb.it with the item, size, color, and destination.

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by (((oskar View Post
                Was it only Atelier NY that stocked the LUC sleeveless cardigan in alpaca?
                I think I have said it before, but yes, I'm 90% sure that they where the only store that bought it.

Comment

• (((o
                  • May 2009

I've asked you before? My memory isn't what it once was, but thanks for refreshing it for me.
                  i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by (((oskar View Post
                    I've asked you before? My memory isn't what it once was, but thanks for refreshing it for me.
                    I'm sure we talked about it. :)

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Ok this could be a kind of dumb question but here goes. I've never understood the forearm zips on Rick's leathers. Do they serve any functional purpose that I'm unaware of? For me, they ruin what would be some otherwise grail worthy leathers. Anyone else have a similar opinion?

*pic courtesy of Rech

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                        Ok this could be a kind of dumb question but here goes. I've never understood the forearm zips on Rick's leathers. Do they serve any functional purpose that I'm unaware of? For me, they ruin what would be some otherwise grail worthy leathers. Anyone else have a similar opinion?
                        I agree aesthetically that they're a bit too much but I'm not offended by them.
                        But I believe the idea goes back to Rick's idea of utility. He's made several comments in the past about how people who wear his jackets shouldn't need to carry bags. Several of the leathers had the velcro backpack compartment and the inside pockets are rather large (large enough to hold a book or sandwich, I believe he mentioned).

So ideally, you have all of these compartments you can use to carry things, store things without stuffing your pants pockets full of everyday items. Or, depending on what you're carrying, you could eliminate the need for a backpack or bag.

So I respect that vision of items really being used and useful. I don't have any sleeve zippered leathers so I can't comment on how useful they are. Personally, I prefer the clean, simple lines of the thin, long sleeves and wool cuff instead of the zipper on the forearm.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

^So it is actually a pocket? That makes more sense. The only Rick leather I had never had the zippered arms and I've never actually seen one in person. I don't dislike them to the extent that it would stop me buying one, but I've always wondered what purpose they serve, because aesthetically I think they'd look better without them.

Comment

• kbi
                            • Feb 2009

Waist 31'' = KK Attachment size 2/3?

Comment

• todestrieb
                              • Mar 2009

^ Ballpark but I'll say you're just about right. Size 2 would be fine if you're up for some stretch and hope. Morning exercises.

Comment

• sargon97
                                • Jan 2009

I have the Rick's jacket with those forearm zippers and I find them semi useful for things like phone and small wallet. I know most people don’t like them but on this jacket I don't mind, its fairly plain so I think it adds a bit of detail.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎