Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

those plain clothing basics are really nice for the price, keep in mind that the neckline is deeper than the photos indicate before buying them though...

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

how much deeper? in the pics at least it looks like the perfect shape

I'm also looking for something similar as the Muji ones I have from a few years ago are getting pretty worn out. I have trouble finding ones with the right collar shape, most are too tight, some too loose or too v-shaped.

Apparently Muji only carried this shirt for a little while as I've been unable to find it since, all the tees they currently have are too small in neck or v-shaped.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

I'm also looking for something similar as the Muji ones I have from a few years ago are getting pretty worn out. I have trouble finding ones with the right collar shape, most are too tight, some too loose or too v-shaped.

Apparently Muji only carried this shirt for a little while as I've been unable to find it since, all the tees they currently have are too small in neck or v-shaped.

hi mike. to me they fit pretty much the same as in the pics. even if they are a bit deeper, its only just a little (to me at the very least). if you want, i could take a pic of mine later to show

Comment

• kuugaia
          • Feb 2010

^ Please do. I'd like to see them as well since I'm thinking of picking up some.

edit: this is probably stupid question but there's no better place than here: what exactly does l/s h/s 5/s stand for? I assumed l/s was long sleeve but what of the others :\

PLAIN CLOTHING U-NECK 5/S CUTSEW ?
          Last edited by kuugaia; 03-06-2010, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• jumpoff
            • Jan 2008

I've actually picked up a few decent basic t-shirts from Zara of all places.

They're 50/50 cotton/modal and holds up pretty well. Rounded hem and the collar shape is right. Ideally they would've been a little longer though.

Comment

• dji
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              definitely too deep a neckline for my taste, I like a u-neck/loose crew neck but these are borderline scoop neck tees.

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
              edit: this is probably stupid question but there's no better place than here: what exactly does l/s h/s 5/s stand for? I assumed l/s was long sleeve but what of the others :\

l/s = long sleeve
              h/s = half sleeve
              5/s = 5/8 length sleeve

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

^ Cheers man. Wow 5/8 sleeve...

I personally like bigger necklines because it makes layering easier. Most of the time I don't like the shirt underneath poking out at the neck area. But these u-necks do look pretty wide..

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                  silent crew neck t-shirt? Anyone got any yet?

I want to get some sizing ideas...

also any other stockists? I only know Oki
                  Just bought this like 2 hours ago...comes with a cool little garment bag for the tee...

Comment

• nictan
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                    ^ Please do. I'd like to see them as well since I'm thinking of picking up some.

there you go. pardon the bad photography.

mine is a size S. Im about 178-180cm. like i said, i dont think there is much difference between the pics on the site and how it would fit.

i think it depends on your shoulders. if your shoulders are broader, the neck opening will be more inclined horizontally. if they're narrow, the neck opening will sit nearer to your neck, and it will stoop lower. if you get what i mean.

my shoulders are fairly narrow, yet the neck opening doesnt look too deep.

hope it helps

Comment

• BBSCCP
                      • Feb 2010

does anybody know the e-mail of h.lorenzo MEN?

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

EDIT: regarding SILENT.

looks good, how's the sizing? does it have tight shoulders? these seems to be rather good basics, though the price isn't that great. I too have problems finding good fitting basics with a wider neck. HM's tee's really suck, everyone I have got has been f'd n the stitches etc. creating unwanted bunching in the shoulders.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                          • Nov 2008

Thanks for the help y'all.
                          I've found muji usa to be way too boxy for me - maybe muji japan, which has a much slimmer cut.

I've heard good things about alternative apparel, I'll have to check that out.

Very interested in the Silent Product line - looks great. Where you can score it in the US?

And thanks again, I realize it's a question that's been beaten to death here.

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

how's the hand of the fabric on the silent tees acid, bitter and sad? kinda look like bassike tees to me but hoping their decent. I take it you purchased it in tokyo (lift?), oki-ni didn't order them in XS so waiting for some other stockists to pop up. assin in melbourne will be stocking the line but god knows when they'll receive it (and how high their mark up will be)...

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                              • Mar 2007

^ Hi D, the fabric is soft, light and very very nice to the touch! Am thinking to get it in black too
                              Got it at midwest in s, didn't try xs 'cause they didn't have it, but the s fits me just nice. Oki-ni does have them in xs.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

haha didn't notice it under the xl, thanks for pointing that out. is the S relaxed or fitting on you? not sure if I'd be best off with XS or S.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎