Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Acid, Bitter and Sad
    • Mar 2007

It's a more relaxed fit on me. I would've tried an xs if it were available just to compare, but i'd think the shoulders and sleeves would be too snug for me.

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

have you tried the MA cotton basics from this season A,B&S? I really like the fit of them (have the s/s and l/s tees in black and off white), would like to compare them to the silent ones but don't want to order some just to be disappointed with them.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
        • Mar 2007

Haven't tried those, but looking at the pictures and based on memory having seen them before, the fabric on the Silents are thinner and more light weight.

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

Has anyone had experience with these tee/tank combos? Not sure what the quality would be like, being 65% polyester, 35% cotton. They look really thin.

Comment

• croatoan
            • Jul 2007

Both layers demand something over/under them, but the fabric and fit is quite nice.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by dji View Post
              how's the hand of the fabric on the silent tees acid, bitter and sad? kinda look like bassike tees to me but hoping their decent. I take it you purchased it in tokyo (lift?), oki-ni didn't order them in XS so waiting for some other stockists to pop up. assin in melbourne will be stocking the line but god knows when they'll receive it (and how high their mark up will be)...
              Hey D, was just at Lift Position this afternoon, and learnt that XS is actually made as a ladies size, based on what the SA told me. I didn't bother trying because it looked way too tight for me. FYI.

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

thanks for the heads up. I'll probably pass on them unless I really like them when I have a chance to handle and try them on as I've already got a reasonable amount of basics.

Comment

• Krazine
                  • Sep 2009

I'm looking for some basics too, has anyone tried S'exprimer basics? How's the quality?

Comment

• Vikeid
                    • Feb 2009

anyone know where they stock fiorentini+baker? randomly found some shoes from them at barneys and i think they looked pretty damn good. also if you have some places which sells n.d.c. as well. want some slightly fucked up shoes but not in the normal augusta (also, not as expensive!) etc. style, just a bit. so if you have any further tips. shoot! but i should take that in help finding thread maybe but let me know if you know some good store. thanks!

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                      anyone know where they stock fiorentini+baker? randomly found some shoes from them at barneys and i think they looked pretty damn good. also if you have some places which sells n.d.c. as well. want some slightly fucked up shoes but not in the normal augusta (also, not as expensive!) etc. style, just a bit. so if you have any further tips. shoot! but i should take that in help finding thread maybe but let me know if you know some good store. thanks!
                      www.barneys.com www.yoox.com www.gimmeshoes.com hope that helps

Comment

• Vikeid
                        • Feb 2009

thanks! yeh, have checked out the two first but i give a look at that last one, seems they have a lot of shoes, great!

Comment

• ironman
                          • Apr 2008

so judging by the similarity between this MMM pair and the infamous Cloak ones, i'm assuming it's based off of something. does anyone know what that is?

Comment

• mononon
                            • Sep 2009

just noticed that ironman ^^
                            been looking out for those cloak version for a while now, maybe will just admit defeat and buy mmm
                            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Is anyone else having issues with the Julius zippers? I have a lightweight jacket and a cardigan which are both giving me a hard time to close them, same goes for the leather jacket (although not as intense).
                              Hard to describe as a non-native speaker. When you put both parts together you just can't zip it up properly, it's just stuck.
                              Any suggestions how to solve that?
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

with two way zips you need to make sure that both zips are all the way at the bottom, then make sure the insertion pin is pushed far enough in to feel it "click" into the slot before you try to zip it up. they're a little more finicky than one way zippers as there isn't a bottom stop but you'll get used to it in no time.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎