Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calvinc
    • Jan 2010

I reckon that's normal though. I am also having trouble zipping up my julius boots. Well, it does zip up all the way but it just hard to zip it up compare it to riri zippers if you know what i mean.
    Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

^ I actually have more trouble with my riri zippers than my julius ones. Although it's as dji describes, you just need to get used to two-way zippers. To make life easier, straighten up the area where the two zips are located before trying to pull it up.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

^ ditto, I've found that the japanese YKKs that Julius use now (and the excellas that Guidi use) operate more smoothly than the same size riri zips.

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

i have experienced of having difficulty inline those Insert Pin on my riri zipper. I think it depends on the finishing of the zipper that cause this problem. My is something like black oxidized.
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• jgan85
            • Apr 2008

VB / gustavolins

has anybody on here had any experience with veronique branquinho or gustavo lins tailoredware, in particular their dress pants - wrt fit & fabric

in particular this gustavo lins one from S/S 09:

________
            Brunette Fucking
            Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I have a pair of gustavolins and they fit wonderful - great straight leg, like a tailored pant should fit. careful with branquinho, as some of her pants are clearly 70s looks with a slightly flared leg. others are a good straight leg though, so it's hard to say. i'd ask for side view images.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nostromo
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Krazine View Post
                I'm looking for some basics too, has anyone tried S'exprimer basics? How's the quality?
                So yeah, I'm actually interested in them as well. I mean they are obviously RO knock offs, but then again they're just basics.
                Just in case somebody handled them, how do they compare to the Rick tees regarding the size and the measurements.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                  Hey D, was just at Lift Position this afternoon, and learnt that XS is actually made as a ladies size, based on what the SA told me. I didn't bother trying because it looked way too tight for me. FYI.
                  D, i was told the wrong information.
                  There is an XS for mens, tried it on today, and it's actually a better fit for me than the S, so that's what i went with.
                  Last edited by Acid, Bitter and Sad; 03-10-2010, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• jgan85
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    I have a pair of gustavolins and they fit wonderful - great straight leg, like a tailored pant should fit. careful with branquinho, as some of her pants are clearly 70s looks with a slightly flared leg. others are a good straight leg though, so it's hard to say. i'd ask for side view images.
                    ^ thanks. will look into gustavo lins then.. lost on the recent auction though, so too bad for now.
                    ________
                    COACH HANDBAGS
                    Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                      • Dec 2006

jgan, please note that gustavolins tends to run a little bit big. for a 48, i wear a size 2. this isn't always the case (sometimes size 3 fits me), but it is the majority of the time with the trousers.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

What's the item name and number for these trainers?
                        Thanks!

Comment

• maldoror
                          • Jun 2007

have any foreigners found work arounds that allow for reduced fee transactions via paypal? it seems as though sending payment as "personal" (gift, payment owed, etc.) is not an option for quite a few europeans, not sure if it 's throughout the EU or what though...

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I haven't had any problems sending personal payments from the EU
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Fucking Germany...i guess...
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• jumpoff
                                • Jan 2008

As a non-EU european I've had no problems either.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎