X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikael
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 951SoCal View Post
    if its anything like america, go to one.

and check out their work. i get my suits tailored by a guy who runs a bussiness just doing it himself. i HATE online tailors, 99% of them are crap (why they can't make a bussiness doing it)

tailors = not something to skimp on, get in there and check forourself. they can ruin $9000 jackets very quickly
    Actually I was asking to have idea on who I should go and see but I had my answers on PM :)
    -- Mikael

Comment

• calvinc
      • Jan 2010

Edit: Question retracted
      Last edited by calvinc; 05-21-2010, 03:18 AM.
      Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

if ur buying shit that u find you arent wearing then you prolly bought the wrong stuff . maybe like try buying things u can actually see urself wearing often . there have been times i bought somethin cos i liked it but it just kinda sat in me closet and months later i realized it was a not so great purchase .

give more thought to somethin before u spend $ on it

Comment

• calvinc
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
          if ur buying shit that u find you arent wearing then you prolly bought the wrong stuff . maybe like try buying things u can actually see urself wearing often . there have been times i bought somethin cos i liked it but it just kinda sat in me closet and months later i realized it was a not so great purchase .

give more thought to somethin before u spend $ on it
          EDIT: Comment Retracted
          Last edited by calvinc; 05-21-2010, 03:18 AM.
          Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

Is The Library in London open on sundays?

Comment

• huckleberry
              • Jul 2009

Don't think so,

This is a mix of small question/sizing help but thought here would be appropriate. First off, has anyone bought the horse leather ccp jacket from this season and if so how is the sizing running? Also, I heard (well its kind of obvious seeing its ccp + horse) that its ridiculously stiff, is it breaking in well?

Comment

• fenrost
                Banned
                • Mar 2009

imo, 1 size down for sharper, fitted look... you can wear tts if you are 6 ft ++ for a relax, boxier look.

horse leather will soften up with constant wear.

ps: pls try before buy

Comment

• huckleberry
                  • Jul 2009

Try before buy is impossible as the library sold out instantly :( I've made previous agreements with lazzari that if the item doesnt fit I can send it back for a refund so hopefully he will offer that. Still need to make my mind up though.
                  Problem is, he has a 48 which is my normal size (I'm a ccp 50 normally) so I'm not going to be able to size down for a slim fit which I normally desire.
                  Wish the pound wasn't so weak.

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

If you are a ccp 50 and they have a 48 isn't that a size down? :)

Library was open, ccp parka will be sent out tomorrow.

Comment

• huckleberry
                      • Jul 2009

Maybe, do you mean size down from normal size or ccp size fenfrost?

Nice! Please post a picture of it on arrival, I saw some hipster kid trying it on before which destroyed the image of it in my mind.
                      Also keep those ccp trousers you are selling, they suit you completely.

Comment

• fenrost
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009

if a store accept returns then .

*i meant size down from your usual size, like if you are a 48 in general, then consensus, for the scarstitch. you should get 46.

*dejavu, posted this image several times, but best fit pic of this jkt, for sure.

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                        Library was open, ccp parka will be sent out tomorrow.
                        thats an awesome kop man. oh,

Comment

• fenrost
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
                          Also keep those ccp trousers you are selling, they suit you completely.
                          true. i actually prefer wearing different fabric (top and bottom), it's more casual.. : \ I wear my nicht blazer and neu pants too.

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

haven't come around to use them out yet, only to a unformal wedding party. so I fear that they just sits in the closet, and that ain't good. :/

hopefully the parka is here on wednesday, then I'm gonna be a hipster kid!

Comment

• huckleberry
                              • Jul 2009

Hmm, lazzari only have a 48 instock, he's also changed the return policy to store credit only which wouldn't be good. Nowhere else seems to have it instock in a 46 though.
                              Does the land of Oz?

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Due to European legislation, online stores have the obligation to refund you when you return the item within a certain time.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎