Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diorowen
    • Aug 2010

any online store that shipped to melbourne?
    I found centocose from japan, will they ship to melbourne?
    anyway, dresspace is fine I think..
    still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• comedyzen
      • May 2009

Zekka is in Perth and they ship worldwide and last I checked, their Julius jackets were 50%. You might have to call them.

Comment

• diorowen
        • Aug 2010

moto leather size 1 out of stock :( there...thanks anyway..:)

Comment

• renard rouge
          • Jul 2010

How is the Devoa jacket with pagoda shoulders running this season? I wonder if I should get a 1 or 2? I'm tallish but I want the shoulders to fit right and the arms to be very slim.

Comment

• Wax
            • Sep 2009

does Rick Owens have matching fabric trousers for every blazer released? I bought a mohair wool blazer from BSR from 09fw and was looking for matching pants

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

yep wax they do exist...good luck finding them, because the fabrics are changing for new collections.
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Wax
                • Sep 2009

thanks! how are the pants cut? slim or more relaxed? I think I saw some from SS10 that were not really on the slim side. Are there different cuts btw?

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Wax View Post
                  thanks! how are the pants cut? slim or more relaxed? I think I saw some from SS10 that were not really on the slim side. Are there different cuts btw?
                  there are at least 2 versions, one is the "slim" cut, but it's not really slim, just the crotch is normal, and the legs are not especially narrow, the other one is a dropcrotch formal pair of pants, which is more interesting. BTW, slim pants with this jacket are a dangerous game (bell effect on the waist), unless you put a long cardigan under the jacket to create an intermediary length (see on the FW09 show, all silhouettes have at least 3 stages).
                  but all in all, my 2 cents: RO formal pants are not for the win, most of the time... I think you can pair the blazer with better pants, and in other fabrics, it'll look better.
                  pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                  Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                    • Jan 2010

Agreed, I have the silk pants from SS10, and the tailoring is so-so. They are very comfortable but quite unflattering really. You can do better for the money. It's not super slim, about 18.2 cm hem.
                    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Wax
                      • Sep 2009

thanks for the advise! Actually I am not a big fan of drop crotch pants. Will have to try on one of the pants from new seasons and decide whether I really want to spend the money on a "boring" regular dress pant. Especially with the jeans I think that Rick Owens is not really a hit. I really prefer his jackets and tops.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                        • Jan 2010

His jeans are actually pretty nice. the poplins are a big hit, lightweight and can be had for cheap if you look at the classifieds or ebay.
                        MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

will using different types of salts (epson, sea salt, etc..) in dye baths will it have different outcomes on how well the dye takes to the fabrics? i've typically used non iodized sea salts in my dye baths but i'd like to see how epson salts work? any suggestions?

edit: using epson salt has produced a darker black than i was previously able to achieve with other salts added to dye bathes. worked well!
                          Last edited by messenoire; 08-10-2010, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• diorowen
                            • Aug 2010

may I ask something silly :)?
                            which one do you guys think is better for a skinny guys 178cm/55kg,
                            Julius Jut neck in grey colour 287BLM2
                            or the same one in black colour?
                            still cant decide:(

Comment

• taylen
                              • Jul 2010

somehow, i like grey-ish and green-ish color. The grey washed lamb leather looks much cooler, imo.

Comment

• neonrider
                                • Jan 2008

which do we "think is better"? "looks cooler"? zboss returns. here's a small question: is there more to these questions than being fashionably "cool"? because i think we're aiming a bit higher here (or at least i am).
                                ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎