Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

Guidi is a different beast again but also quite potent (however it does slowly fade unlike CCP).

Comment

• HugAndWug
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
      Dyeing question. Would use the diy section but I'll get an answer faster in here!

I'm looking at some ccp pants that are grey, want to dye them black, but they're made out of Ramie/polyester. Could I use a cotton dye on them or would I need a special "synthetic" one?
      You need a different kind of dye. You might be able to get a result but it's going to be splotchy at best.

I think there is a Pro MX reactive dye that would work for that split.

Comment

• rickandjulius
        • Feb 2014

Thanks Hug. I'll do some research.

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
          • May 2014

I really really really don't recommend buying grey ccp and dyeing it black. You would want your jacket and pants to match both in fabric and color(same blacks) which won't be the case if you dyed something that was grey.

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

^Yea, just keep it grey or don't buy. Grey is just as neutral as black! And sometimes even nicer ;-)
            music

Comment

• rickandjulius
              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
              I really really really don't recommend buying grey ccp and dyeing it black. You would want your jacket and pants to match both in fabric and color(same blacks) which won't be the case if you dyed something that was grey.
              They're not breadsticks or anything. They're just L shaped jeans. I don't personally mind them being a different shade of black.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                • Jul 2013

Can anyone tell me what that new Rick smell is or anything that comes to close to it? It's most prevalent in new non leather pieces like coats and pants. Is there an incense/candle that will make my whole house smell like that or a cologne?
                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Mistifique
                  • Mar 2014

Hi there! Can anyone help - wanna ask regarding this season BBS Tejana jacket fit,especially in sleeves and body. Had a bad experience ,bought one from S/S 14 Sailorism (horse leather version) and cut was terrible ,sleeves was absolutely stiff and wide,my luck that I was found a buyer quickly. So want to grab another one and need advice.
                  So Pure... So Cold
                  Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

Anyone can give some feedback on the quality and fit for Kuboraum shade?
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• BrianK
                      • Jan 2013

Is there a significant difference between Rick Owens mainline Cotton Bomber Jacket vs. Drkshdw Bomber in terms of quality / thickness?

Comment

• neostrifeX
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mistifique View Post
                        Hi there! Can anyone help - wanna ask regarding this season BBS Tejana jacket fit,especially in sleeves and body. Had a bad experience ,bought one from S/S 14 Sailorism (horse leather version) and cut was terrible ,sleeves was absolutely stiff and wide,my luck that I was found a buyer quickly. So want to grab another one and need advice.
                        I haven't handled this season's TEJANA, but it seems Boris jackets now have that molded mutant sleeve or what not, so I don't think you can really avoid the wide sleeves thing. However someone with more knowledge feel free to correct me.

Originally posted by magic View Post
                        I don't have much to compare them to quality wise, but I can say that the temples are pretty tight.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                          • Jan 2013

Is it easy for a tailor to hem CCP breadsticks while keeping the original hem? The taped seams worry me.

Comment

• superlatens
                            • Nov 2014

are there any online retailers who stock number (n)ine and undercover?
                            most of the ones i've looked through have very few pieces

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

I'm assuming you mean soloist and not nn? Haven stocks uc and soloist, ssense and hlorenzo stock uc, but I think the best stuff is on Yahoo auctions, rakuten, and grailed.
                              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by magic View Post
                                no issues with them quality wise. fit is like any acetate sunglasses, unless you're extremely lucky you'll probably need to have them heated and bent to fit (any optometrist or sunglasses store can do this for you). only caveat is some of the earlier models don't have a molded nose bridge which can be uncomfortable, the pairs produced in the last year or so should be fine though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎