X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Real Real
    • Feb 2007

Re: N4- Mike Lowrey

Thanks...I figured, but I didn't have enough EBay clothes selling experience to know either way.

I'll post it in a sale thread on SZ first. I'm listing some really nice pieces, but it's all size 52 - a slim 52, but still, big for SZ.

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Re: N4- Mike Lowrey

[quote user="Real Real"]Thanks...I figured, but I didn't have enough EBay clothes selling experience to know either way.

I'll post it in a sale thread on SZ first. I'm listing some really nice pieces, but it's all size 52 - a slim 52, but still, big for SZ.[/quote]

If the trousers are 52s as well, we should talk! Sadly, 52 tops are almost always too narrow in the shoulders to manage.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

this is the questions thread so i thought i might ask...

someone keeps calling my cell phone, relentlessly over and over for like a half hour at a time, every night... dont recognize the number, they leave messages not saying anything, nor respond if i answer, but i can hear them in the background. how do i get this to stop? i know you can put a trace on a home phone. can you do that with a cell phone and your cell company? being abroad right now makes it even worse because they are doing it at 4am while i am trying to sleep...and it is not so easy for me, nor cheap, to sit on the phone and try to wait for at & t to answer the phone. i know no one from alabama in the 205 area code.
        Last edited by kira; 08-30-2008, 04:32 AM.
        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• firstlove
          • Apr 2008

If you've had someone repeatedly follow you, send offensive texts or e-mails, or leave abusive phone or online messages, then you may be the focus of stalking behavior. A stalker is an individual who repeatedly refuses requests to stop...

contact your phone company for tracing the incoming calls.
          contact your local police.
          otherwise, change your phone numbers. (this way they can't call you with other numbers)

hopefully, the stalker will get tired of it and stop. try not to show any reactions. simply don't pick up his or her calls. just leave your phone silent for a bit if the stalker's keep calling.

good luck!

Comment

• KM80
            • Mar 2008

It's kind of weird since you don't know the number, but it could be someone who has your number in their cell and it's dialing you while it's in their bag or pocket or something. That happened to me over and over again one week, in the middle of the night, I could hear the background noise but they had no idea they were calling me.

Comment

• kira
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by KM80 View Post
              It's kind of weird since you don't know the number, but it could be someone who has your number in their cell and it's dialing you while it's in their bag or pocket or something. That happened to me over and over again one week, in the middle of the night, I could hear the background noise but they had no idea they were calling me.
              i thought about that too, b/c it happens a lot based on the that my name is usually the first one alphabetically in most people's phones, but it has almost become too regular and been going on for over a week now...they call, i ignore, they call right back, i press ignore again, and that happens for a bit, then it starts all over an hour after, and then again an hour later. it happens everynight...was thinking there must be some way to have it blocked or something, like junk mail or spam.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
                i thought about that too, b/c it happens a lot based on the that my name is usually the first one alphabetically in most people's phones, but it has almost become too regular and been going on for over a week now...they call, i ignore, they call right back, i press ignore again, and that happens for a bit, then it starts all over an hour after, and then again an hour later. it happens everynight...was thinking there must be some way to have it blocked or something, like junk mail or spam.
                i had this exact thing happen to me. except it was a different area code.
                its a telemarketer. computer generated. they call for weeks and maybe once in a blue moon you will get a message from somebody in india, which is how they get around the do not call list. never answer it. google the number. you should find chat rooms devoted to the number. if you don't then maybe it is a stalker situation but i doubt it. you can't block the call w the cell phone. don't press ignore let the number ring all the way through. turn down the volume.
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                  i had this exact thing happen to me. except it was a different area code.
                  its a telemarketer. computer generated. they call for weeks and maybe once in a blue moon you will get a message from somebody in india, which is how they get around the do not call list. never answer it. google the number. you should find chat rooms devoted to the number. if you don't then maybe it is a stalker situation but i doubt it. you can't block the call w the cell phone. don't press ignore let the number ring all the way through. turn down the volume.
                  i did that b/c i remember, but it does not come up any where on google, other than to ask if i want to pay to do a reverse look up for a name, but there is a chance that you pay and it says unlisted so why bother at that point. i added a complaint on one site but i am the only complaint. online it says that it is a cell phone number from the jefferson alabama area and not a landline. fuck. this is so annoying when you cant do anything.

Comment

• baby
                    • Aug 2008

put a ccp rubber band boot bounty on this motherfucker's head. that's right, call the army and navy and merz for back-up, ya punk! you fuck with kira. you fuck with sz (re-launch!)

naw, but good-luck that's pretty creepy.
                    Last edited by baby; 08-30-2008, 12:57 PM.
                    Originally posted by pipcleo
                    if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• bc3
                      • Jun 2008

CCP Paper Derby//Side Zip Boots

What season are they from?

the lust in me is so bad :-(
                      Originally posted by Maldoror
                      payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

s/s2007. you'll never find them though.
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• KM80
                          • Mar 2008

Has anybody ever thrown a sheer Drkshdw shirt into the dryer?

I wouldn't mind shrinking a shirt, but I don't want to completely destroy it.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

putting it in the dryer can actually help restore its form if its stretched out from washing or especially squeezing it dry. I've dryed a couple of RO shirts in a low temp, inside a mesh bag and just for 10-15 minutes, that has worked well. you can always take it out and check how it looks and then put it back in if necessary.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• firstlove
                              • Apr 2008

aren't RO sheer t-shirts dry-clean only?

Comment

• KM80
                                • Mar 2008

The tag actually says not to dry clean and to wash inside out, it also says not to tumble dry...

Thanks Mike!

Originally posted by firstlove View Post
                                aren't RO sheer t-shirts dry-clean only?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎