• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Jil Sander has pretty good suiting.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

anyone shopped here before?
      where are they based?

三井住友フィナンシャルグループ(SMFG)のウェブサイトでは、株主・投資家をはじめとするステークホルダーの皆さまに、三井住友フィナンシャルグループの企業情報やIR情報、CS情報、各社の採用情報など紹介しています。

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

not sure where they are based, but i believe it is a store of a fellow member here.

according to his location, he's in shanghai. not sure about the store though.

Comment

• sshum88
          • Dec 2007

Never shopped there but it is run by another SZ member 'Shawn' and it shows he's based out of Shanghai.

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
          where are they based?

http://www.styleonefashion.com/l_p.asp?cid=166
          Originally posted by eat me
          If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

that's strange to have a full blown online store and sell on sz classifieds. whatever that moves merchandise i guess..

Comment

• fivezero
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
              where are they based?

http://www.styleonefashion.com/l_p.asp?cid=166
              I bought a pair of pants from the site a couple of months ago. Payment is sent through Paypal. Absolutely smooth transaction and ordering process, and item was shipped fast and arrived in the US via USPS with no problems or fees.

Comment

• nictan
                • Jul 2009

Is it possible to buy a leather puncher that makes openings like this? Ive did a quick search and most that i can find are circular holes, and not vertical ones.

or are these only available on the industrial/workshop level?

want to add holes in my m.a+ bag strap to shorten it.

if any one knows where to find one, or can access one, and wouldnt mind being a proxy, contact me.

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

a regular hole shouldnt be any problem. most of m.a+ belts and bags are using the same hardware
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• nictan
                    • Jul 2009

but the metal 'stick' that goes through the hole is pretty wide to begin with, in that case wouldnt a pretty big hole be needed?

if nothing comes up, i was thinking maybe i could make 2/3 holes overlapping each other, or get a leather shop to do it for me.

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

leather is flexible so no problem at all when the 'stick' is entering the hole. i have made an additional hole for my belt as well and it was slightly smaller than the original holes; it was a little snug when the 'stick' is entering, but after few times of wearing it fit perfect. and i believe you dont need to keep removing for a bag^
                      Focusing on object details

Comment

• nictan
                        • Jul 2009

^ yea that does make sense. hahaha. alright. will give it a shot. thanks!

Comment

• Eye
                          • Jan 2010

looking for some help, are these fw or ss ? owner says aw but since its coton/nylon ...

thanks! (btw any feed on these would be appreciated)
                          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

I'm trying to find info about Ann's "Apple" jacket. Apparently it has been released for both men and women in various colours and leather types. there's also an asymmetrical fabric version from s/s 2007 and I'm guessing it probably came after the symmetrical one. However I wasn't able to find it on any of the runway photos.

I have the "polar" version which is basically off-white/yellow/blueish distressed leather with contrasting black trims (code on its tag is 081-3001-280-002). Has anyone managed to decrypt Ann codes?

I'm basically looking for any photos of the jacket in other colours/materials, or some info about when it was originally released, etc. M
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                              • Jan 2010

I can't help you crack the codes but the symmetrical jacket (SS'08 aka the DADA collection) came after the asymmetrical jacket (which really is much different besides just being asymmetrical).

The '07 jacket also came in multiple colors as well as fabric and leather versions. I've seen it in off-white leather and in black leather as well as a cotton/spandex fabric.

I've seen the '08 jacket in all black leather, all off-white leather, off-white leather with black trim, black on black stripe cotton fabric, black and white stripe silk, black with b&w stripe accents, a red and white striped silk, etc. It also came in a vest version.

SS08 men
                              Photo 1
                              Photo 2

SS08 women
                              Photo 3
                              Photo 4
                              THE HOUSE OF DIS
                              embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

Thanks for the help! You're always the one to answer my Ann-related questions and it's much appreciated.

On a side note, it's weird how different the fabric versions look (to me); i went over the whole show twice before I checked the photos you linked and I just couldn't see it... Black leather version of the 2007 jacket sounds seriously amazing too.
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎