• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jscl
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by magic View Post
    the REP tell me dont buy from him.
    yeah that's what I'm thinking, but rep on sufu isn't really what it used to be... anyone else dealt with him?
    JUST THE HITS

Comment

• Eye
      • Jan 2010

I almost dealt with dany then changed my mind, a few month ago. He looked like a regular seller.

Guys i need your help : are these the aw iteration of the devoa jpants we all know ? I want to get the same model than faust owns, with the more rigid structure.
      Thanks a lot !
      WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• taylen
        • Jul 2010

How i order from Lazzari? And how i pay for the orders? And i'm supposed to pay the US customs tax if i live in US? thanks

Comment

• hailtothethief
          • Jan 2007

You can order on their website. After placing an order they will send you an email with total price which is said to include shipping, customs, etc.. This email will contain a link to pay by credit card or paypal.

This information is on their website somewhere.

Comment

• taylen
            • Jul 2010

Thanks a lot! i just placed an order and they just sent me an order number, not anything else yet. do i have to wait for another email from them which including shipping fees, etc...? thanks again.

Comment

• CUTUP
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by magic View Post
              the REP tell me dont buy from him.
              Kind of an unfair indicator, as rep can mean nothing with regards to how the person is as a seller. Many get loads of high rep because they call someone a bitch, or because they post a funny video, which says nothing of how they are as sellers.

I have dealt with a few excellent sellers who got neg raped when they talked out against one of the more popular members. And my transactions with them were flawless

You are better off searching the "Transaction Problems" thread and looking for his name, doing a google search ect. I have not heard of his name mentioned with regards to any problems if that helps

taylen: You have been given an order number for your own reference, but you will recieve a second email with total shipping, taxes ect. If I am not mistaken its given to essentialy hold your place in line until you get given a proper quote
              Originally posted by marco-von
              this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Eye View Post
                I
                Guys i need your help : are these the aw iteration of the devoa jpants we all know ? I want to get the same model than faust owns, with the more rigid structure.
                Thanks a lot !
                i believe this are from AW, but in Worsted wool. iirc Faust owns were the cotton/linen version.
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

Correct, the Co/Li version does not have belt loops.

Comment

• eckblk
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by taylen View Post
                    Thanks a lot! i just placed an order and they just sent me an order number, not anything else yet. do i have to wait for another email from them which including shipping fees, etc...? thanks again.
                    Matteo is out of town, I believe. You will get anther email from him with payment instruction (either paypal or CC). Duties are now included with payment for US customers.

BTW- what did you buy?

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

if this question seems funny forgive me...so is it okay for a man to carry something like this? a shopping tote made of nylon? or is it more
                      for the ladies? i know i can do whatever the flick i want...i do like them but it does seem a bit.....girly.

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

I use a very similar tote all the time, the only thing people have told me is that it looks like a bag from a supermarket (as in not cool enough, really)... fine by me
                        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Jan 2011

Two small questions: First can anyone in the US who's bought from LN-CC tell me if you had to pay customs charges?

Secondly, do RO Amphibio boots fit true to size?

Comment

• gnow
                            • Jun 2010

I'm not from US, but you can request for LN-CC to declare package as gift and low value to avoid customs. Don't forget to ask for your VAT exemption too!

Originally posted by 888 View Post
                            Two small questions: First can anyone in the US who's bought from LN-CC tell me if you had to pay customs charges?

Secondly, do RO Amphibio boots fit true to size?
                            Last edited by gnow; 01-23-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• xeraphim
                              • Nov 2008

^ regarding VAT exemption - are you required to send them an e-mail for it after each order, or???

Comment

• docus
                                • Dec 2010

Here's a small question (or rather, several small questions all rolled up together) for any Kiwis on here!

I live in London but have the possibility of a job in New Zealand, in Wellington. The job situation in London in my field is dire at the moment, so it's a tempting move.

I have a young family and we are wondering if NZ could offer a better quality of life than the UK. What is state education like in NZ? Also, what's Wellington like? How does it compare to other cities in NZ? Is it expensive there? And culturally - are NZers generally open-minded and tolerant people, or might I find them quite conservative?

I realise I would be moving VERY FAR from any decent fashion boutiques, but at least there's always the classifieds forum here...

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎