Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rudo
    • Feb 2009

If you have a wide feet, you should size up. I go with 43 in her sneakers but 41 in her boots.

Comment

• theblackpalette
      • Aug 2010

how about a comparison with RO trainers?

Comment

• cadence
        • Jan 2011

I recently bought an older Attachment jacket similar to this one and I noticed the bottom parts of the zipper (the insertion pins) are plastic.

Is this standard for riri m8 zips on attachment jackets? Or is this a sign of a repair job? I have another jacket with m8 zips but it doesn't have these plastic parts at the bottom...

Comment

• cadence
          • Jan 2011

Wow, thanks for the quick reply.

I was just worried since I had never seen a m8 zip with plastic ends. Kind of looks weird when the rest is gunmetal but whatever.

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

what's the deal if you buy a fake item from someone, but didn't know it was fake and then wore it for a while till you found out it was fake? the seller claims he didn't know and won't accept a refund. i bought a dior homme overcoat bnwot and a button fell off too. is it "right" to issue a paypal claim?
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• thehouseofdis
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mononon View Post
              what's the deal if you buy a fake item from someone, but didn't know it was fake and then wore it for a while till you found out it was fake? the seller claims he didn't know and won't accept a refund. i bought a dior homme overcoat bnwot and a button fell off too. is it "right" to issue a paypal claim?
              I'd say that you chalk it up to a lesson learned.

The button falling off is beside the point. That can happen to anything.
              THE HOUSE OF DIS
              embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• treasurehoard
                • Dec 2009

^ in the case of a fake you should definitely file a claim. Shouldn't matter if you wore it. I don't think that is relevant to the dispute anyways. Just file and state the item is fake. Seller shouldn't be selling it anyways if it is fake since that is illegal to begin with.

If you purchased it on eBay you should file the claim there rather than paypal because eBay might cover your return shipping cost. Just talk to a rep when you file the claim and sometimes they will offer to cover the return shipping if you ask.

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

^i'm just stating about the button to show that i did wear it, and it's not in the new condition that it came in (only around a month)

but i did pay close to 900 usd for it, and he did state it was authentic...
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mononon
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by treasurehoard View Post
                    ^ in the case of a fake you should definitely file a claim. Shouldn't matter if you wore it. I don't think that is relevant to the dispute anyways. Just file and state the item is fake. Seller shouldn't be selling it anyways if it is fake since that is illegal to begin with.

If you purchased it on eBay you should file the claim there rather than paypal because eBay might cover your return shipping cost. Just talk to a rep when you file the claim and sometimes they will offer to cover the return shipping if you ask.
                    it was on ebay, but i asked to end it early and offered a high price b/c i wanted that item. yeah, he claims since it's used now, it's not fair to return it, which i do not blame him, but still, i would NOT have paid such a high price if it were fake of course.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                      • Jan 2010

How do you know it's fake and why did it take a month to figure out it was fake? Usually, it's immediately apparent when something is a knock-off.
                      THE HOUSE OF DIS
                      embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• treasurehoard
                        • Dec 2009

I would just file a paypal dispute. They just changed buyer protection last year so that transactions outside of eBay are covered for SNAD claims. PayPal will most likely side with you with out a fight. I would just state the item is fake - include a few reasons why and leave it at that. Slighty used or not the item is still fake and you paid for an authentic item, that is what you should get.

If paypal doesn't side with you and you paid with a credit card you could file a merchandise chargeback and any good credit card issuer will side with you.

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

^i thought it was fake, but gave the guy the benefit of the doubt. it's a good quality fake, i give it that. i only became certain after my friend came over and explained to me the various wrongs of the item. thanks for the advice guys! unfortunately, i used pp balance...

Comment

• treasurehoard
                            • Dec 2009

Paypal should still cover you under buyer protection, credit card just adds that extra layer of protection just in case paypals resolution doesn't work. Good luck with the dispute.

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by mononon View Post

but i did pay close to 900 usd for it, and he did state it was authentic...
                              you should definitely file a claim
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• KingNC
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                                you should definitely file a claim
                                yeah you definitely should file a claim as stated ASAP. there's a 45 day grace period in which you can do this, from the date the payment was made.

I filed a claim a couple weeks ago after I received an item from the seller that claimed the item was "Authentic", but it clearly wasn't when I received it. I even took it to several stores to check it out and got the same reply (real hassle since it was going to be an xmas gift). I explained this in my paypal claim and stated several reasons as to why the item is a fake. I provided a link and told them I would be willing to provide references from the SA's that worked at the stores.

The seller responded in the dispute convo that he told me the item was an imitation, when the eBay listing clearly stated the item was 100% Authentic. I escalated the dispute and am now awaiting paypal's decision(by Feb.1).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎