X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rampancy View Post

Looking at these Julius boots from FW07. Should a guy with a US10 foot go with a size 2 or 3?
    i wear these in a size 1 and am a true 41.5 ish, if that helps
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

i was out earlier tonite and while waitin for the train my friends like dude isnt that the same kinda coat you own ? so i turn round and i was like what in tha fuck that does look just like my coat annnnnnnnnd the lady wearin it works at one of the cleaners i go to that i also happened to have taken the same coat to a few days ago to get cleaned .

before i jumped to any conclusions i stood there thinkin like ok maybe thats not mine , like maybe her dumbass just happens to own the same jacket . i told that to my friend and hes like dude are ufuckin kiddin . call em up 2mr and demand to kno why the fuck shes wearin ur shit . i was like hmmmm idk , like how do i fuckin prove that was mine ? i mean im tryin real hard to give her the benefit of the doubt by thinkin mayyyyybe she does own the same thing but listen , she aint that young and i neverrrrr got the impression she even knows bout takahiro / rickowens / whatever other shit i bring in for cleaning or alterations .

im kinda grumpy rite now cos i hate knowin some bish is prolly out jackin my shit up . i never gave her ass permission to use my shit . but what should i do ? im kinda afraid to even bring it up . i cant actually prove anything

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

jogu - seriously, there is like NO WAY someone who works at a dry cleaners would own that exact type of jacket (and then also wear it at the exact same time that you have yours in for cleaning!!).

as a customer you are trusting them with your PERSONAL belongings and they have a responsibility to care for them and absolutely no right to do anything else with them other than clean them according to your instructions.

i'd have gone absolutely 100% ballistic - you should have confronted her right there and then, but seeing as you didn't, if i were you i'd go to the place (bring that friend as well if you feel uncomfortable), ask for the manager and raise fucking cain. don't act as if you are unsure (because you shouldn't be) and don't leave without compensation from the place and an apology from that lady.

then never go back and warn everybody you know of that place.

Comment

• mononon
          • Sep 2009

same thing happened in a seinfield episode LOL
          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

hey thanks for your replies , appreciate it . i wish i had goddam thought to take a pic of her but the idea never crossed my mind . dammit lol

im gonna go in and just be honest with her , like hey i saw you last nite and u were wearin somethin i brought in . i aint even gonna try and be confrontational cos theres really nothing to gain . at this point i just want my shit back lol

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Haha, it's hilarious and so wrong! First thing to come to mind was the Seinfeld episode. :)

Never thought this would happen in real life, I hope you get your stuff back and if you confront her it won't turn out to a big thing and so!

Comment

• mononon
                • Sep 2009

yes, this needs to be updated with what happens Jogu :P

Comment

• MoFiya
                  • Sep 2007

stupid question but does anybody know wether these raf x asics running shoes have a neutral sole or do they come with cushioning?
                  was at my local running store yesterday and only one pair fit me, which was too expensive. so might give these a try, it's free shipping anyway. but i need neutral soles for i have an individual insole. might be possible to judge from a perspective where you can see the other side of the outer-shoe..
                  I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                  But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• cooldudeguy3000
                    • Jun 2010

Julius Combat Boots AW09 Size 3 - how big do they run? I've heard many different opinions. The seller states that it is suitable for a true 43-44 EU, whereas I've browsed other forums and marketplaces and people have said they are meant to be oversized and a Size 46 could fit comfortably. This would be my first serious purchase of a high quality boot and I want to make sure I'm not walking around like a clown! For reference, I wear Size 11 US in Asics running shoes, EU 44 in Dior Homme 5cm boots, and Size 10 in basic penny loafers/deck shoes.

I appreciate your guys input
                    Thanks

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2009

I have a pair of current season julius combats in 3 and they fit true to size, i.e. a EU44

I think the ones fitting up to 46 were designed to be worn oversized and belonged to a specific collection, though i don't recall which was it

Originally posted by cooldudeguy3000 View Post

Julius Combat Boots AW09 Size 3 - how big do they run? I've heard many different opinions. The seller states that it is suitable for a true 43-44 EU, whereas I've browsed other forums and marketplaces and people have said they are meant to be oversized and a Size 46 could fit comfortably. This would be my first serious purchase of a high quality boot and I want to make sure I'm not walking around like a clown! For reference, I wear Size 11 US in Asics running shoes, EU 44 in Dior Homme 5cm boots, and Size 10 in basic penny loafers/deck shoes.

I appreciate your guys input
                      Thanks

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

I need to find a YKK zipper with a specific color tape. Does anyone know a spot in the garment district of NYC that will sell me just two zippers?

Comment

• CDG Diffusion Line
                          • Dec 2008

^ lmao .

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

quick question about ss11 @ antonioli concerning the rad hourani buy.
                            is this actually from s/s 11 (or whatever equivalent in his aseasonal universe)? there's at least 1 piece in the rad by rad hourani line that was available f/w at other retailers. do they do this with other designers?

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Rampancy View Post
                              Looking at these Julius boots from FW07. Should a guy with a US10 foot go with a size 2 or 3?
                              not to reitterate what's already been said because i am just skimming the thread but i'd go with a size 2, if both sizes are available. size 3 seems like it might be a bit big..

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

anyone seen spartan or showtek in xl around still?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎