Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BECOMING-INTENSE
    • Jan 2008

Yes, that's what I could see.(?) As an example, the Demeulemeester archive goes back to 1996.
    Last edited by BECOMING-INTENSE; 03-11-2011, 09:56 PM.
    Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
    Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• quiet noise
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

i hate it when you are eager to get answers and everyone misses your question because its the last post of a page :(

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

/\ It most likely will not regain its shape, I guess you could try washing it (but that might destroy it so...). Don't worry about the other thing.
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• cmitso412
          • Feb 2010

are there any luisaviaroma discount codes right now?

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
            For a long time, firstview made a significant portion of their collection available free. Now, it's all pay. Usually 40-120 shots per show, or thereabouts. Archives for many designers into the mid 90s.

i used to use it a long time ago, before style.com and all the rest. it's a pretty good site actually, though yeah, less of it is free now. i guess they realized people make money off the internet...

but there are still some older free collections available for viewing. i checked some raf ones the other day.

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

Is a WWD subscription worth it just for the sake of being interested in stuff/aspiring to work in fashion at some point?
              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Can someone help me ID these RO Drop Crotch pants? Should be from Crust, AW09, right?

Were these reissued in a similar cut? What's the material like? Hem measurements approx.?

1 2
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• zy.
                  • Jun 2010

I tried these Ann pants in size small at L'e last fall and they fit me spot on. I really regret that I didn't buy them when I had the chance. Now I have found a pair in size large for a very fair price and I wonder if I should kop?

Considering how the pants are constructed and meant to be worn I think they will work for me, even if they are the wrong size. But it is very easy to make the wrong decision about things you really want so I ask you: Do you think they will work even two sizes too large?

Comment

• lost53
                    • Dec 2010

I have been there... and in my experience no it did not work!

Comment

• michael_kard
                      • Oct 2010

If by "spot on" you mean they actually fit you right without being oversized on the waist, then yes since these are meant to fit larger on the waist. If not then don't go for it - they were very popular anyways, I'm sure you'll find them again soon.

Comment

• HreP
                        • Mar 2011

Hey, sorry to ask a question again, but I'm just checking some shops out and I'd like to know if http://www.styleonefashion.com/ and http://www.egocomplex.com/ are legit sites? I saw someone asked about the latter some pages ago, but it didn't seem like anyone confirmed it.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                          • Jan 2011

the former is run by a forum member. yes. dont know about the latter

Comment

• jscl
                            • Jan 2010

gotta be diesel
                            JUST THE HITS

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Abliss
                              Bump...Anyone?
                              just out of curiousity... the pics are so poor you can basically see a blank t-shirt and grey lace-up boots, so what is it that makes them interesting? they could be something from salvation army or target and you probably couldn't tell from the picture.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by HreP View Post
                                Hey, sorry to ask a question again, but I'm just checking some shops out and I'd like to know if http://www.styleonefashion.com/ and http://www.egocomplex.com/ are legit sites? I saw someone asked about the latter some pages ago, but it didn't seem like anyone confirmed it.
                                The latter is doing some Silent pre-order thing on SuFu and also started a thread here on SZ but got banned for obvious advertising.
                                Dunno about the legit-ness though, but must say I am tempted. But pre-orders are always something where I am extremely cautious, talking NVREND.
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍