X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenderman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
    Anyone got a news or pictures of Stephan Schneider's FW11/12 collection? One of the guys at Bstore was telling me about the showroom and I can't wait to see the images.
    These are the only pics I found:

Btw, did anyone get something of the SS11 collection and can report?

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

You are obviously talking about that guy in the pic. I don't check these sites where you just present yourself and brag about what you wear. I am not interested in these comments at all and you shouldn't be either because it is not about this guy. cowsareforeating wants the jacket. Judging him on the back of someone else's presentation of himself is just not fair.

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
        You are obviously talking about that guy in the pic. I don't check these sites where you just present yourself and brag about what you wear. I am not interested in these comments at all and you shouldn't be either because it is not about this guy. cowsareforeating wants the jacket. Judging him on the back of someone else's presentation of himself is just not fair.
        oh no no, i apologize! i am not judging cowsareforeating for liking the jacket at all. i just find the fit of the jacket offensive in the photo in question. i have no idea how it would look on cowsareforeating and couldnt bash him for wanting to know about a jacket that struck his/her fancy. it could look great on him/her, i have no way of knowing. this forum is absolutely for discussion and not blatant shunning nor do i feel anyone should feel awkward/cautious about asking where something came from in fear of negative judgements from other users. next time i should be more clear in my mini-rants.

Comment

• DRRRK
          • Aug 2009

All good. Happens to me all the time.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

thanks for the responses though guys. i probably wouldnt be able to wear it given broadish shoulders. was more curious as to when that was produced because it seemed a little less normal for ann i guess. thanks though!

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

anyone ever purchase anything online at Vertice london? any comments will be appreciated.
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• Raw
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                Since I am often between two sizes I wonder if it´s better to take a leather in the smaller size which fits perfect in the waist but is very restricting in the shoulders (not raglan) or to size up and have the perfect space in the shoulders but a wider silhoutte in the waist?

How do you guys approach this problem? Is it possible to go with the bigger size but to tailor down in the waist?
                I think shoulders is more important than waist for jackets. If the shoulders are too tight it will make your shoulders look more round and less broad. Also I'm not really a fan of leathers fitting glove tight. Some looseness gives it a more aggressive look imo

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

I'd put shoulders and chest fits as priorities over the torso/waist if I had to choose, though I perfectly understand the annoyance of being in-between sizes. I experience the same with certain labels.

Comment

• Catfood
                    • Oct 2008

Anyone tried these:

Can anyone comment on the sizing? Do they fit large like Damir bottoms tend to do?
                    Last edited by Catfood; 03-24-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

LN-CC has measurements listed for them
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

i think they fit true to standard adult diaper sizing
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

well....that Depends...

Comment

• Synthese
                            • Jul 2010

Shah, I'd probably have to say that it "fits," but that the cut might not be best on you. How much excess room is there in the waist? If you can take it in, I think it could look nice - but I can't tell if it's sitting on your hips or ballooning away from them. If it's a retail find, I'd probably just return and try again.

Comment

• nictan
                              • Jul 2009

any comment on trousers with slightly 'flared' hems? yes/no?

im not talking about boot-cut crap, but ones like the m.a+ 5pocket pants for example. wouldnt be a problem when tucked in, but im not sure about the slight flare when worn over boots.

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

I have a pair of flared DRKSHDWs.... I have never worn them untucked cos they make me look like a campy goth kid, no matter what I wear them with. So no... LINK
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎