Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HWith
    • May 2007

I think I'll make a separate thread on this later. There seems to be enough material for a lengthy discussion on it...

Comment

• HreP
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
      I think I'll make a separate thread on this later. There seems to be enough material for a lengthy discussion on it...
      Yes, that'd be an interesting subject, although I'm sure it's been discussed plenty of times already. Are you sure we don't already have such a thread on here?
      Last edited by HreP; 04-05-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Faye
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faye View Post
        Does someone know any other BBS retailers besides the following ones? Or is there any retailer list available? there's no info on the official webpage.

h.lorenzo
        darklands
        ink
        apiedinudinelparco
        daad dantone
        oki-ni
        hostem
        vertice london
        seven

really no other retailers than these?

Comment

• jskidder1
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Faye View Post
          really no other retailers than these?
          atelier

Comment

• HWith
            • May 2007

Originally posted by HreP View Post
            Yes, that'd be an interesting subject, although I'm sure it's been discussed plenty of times already. Are you sure we don't already have such a thread on here?
            I can't find a thread on the subject. I guess it has been discussed before, but it would be nice to have a thread on it because as it is, opinions and discussions are scattered among numerous threads and not that easy to find.

Comment

• tricky
              • May 2010

ro drkshdw pants

I hope I'm not in the wrong part of the forum with my question. If I am, please move this post to the right thread.

I've bought several pants from ROs drkshdw that were described as Detroit from ebay and other sources. on some the tags are missing and so I'm wondering how it is possible to tell a Detroit cut from a Berlin cut for example. are there any indicators that show the cut on the inside tag or some fabric details.

First I though that the "parallel" stitchings on the center seam of the back of the pants are an indicator:

but the Berlins also have this detail. same with the additional seam that goes from the crotch to the knee.

I'm asking because sometimes the sellers on the bay don't give a shit about the tags and so. It would be helpful to have some indicators that show you what the jeans are, even with bad pics.
              in Search for Augusta Thermic Cordovan Boots size 44

WTB: Ann D. black high top sneakers size 45

Comment

• premierminister
                • Jul 2008

I don't know where to post this question...

Can anyone of you suggest a nice and affordable hotel in NYC? 3-4*

Location should be central (and not too far away from all the interesting shops in NYC)

Thanks

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

depends on what you consider affordable. nice, central and cheap don't really add up in new york.

off the top of my head, On Rivington and Thompson LES are more moderately priced design hotels if thats what you are looking for. depends on when you are booking though, the rates vary a lot but you can find rooms for around $200 which isn't bad considering the standard rates for hip hotels being $500+. plus of course the dollar is cheap at the moment, which helps a bit.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• premierminister
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    depends on what you consider affordable. nice, central and cheap don't really add up in new york.
                    350-400 USD / night

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by premierminister View Post
                      I don't know where to post this question...

Can anyone of you suggest a nice and affordable hotel in NYC? 3-4*

Location should be central (and not too far away from all the interesting shops in NYC)

Thanks

check Airbnb.com.
                      Just got back from NYC and me and the gf booked a really, really nice appartment through the website and everything went perfect.
                      Was much nicer than a hotel imo and you get something in the middle of everything.
                      Good luck.
                      T
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

ok, Tribeca Grand should be in that range or below. check Crosby Street Hotel for your dates as well, if you're lucky you can find prepaid rates for nearly half of the usual which makes it just reasonable. one of the best hotels I've stayed at.

edit: apartments are a good option as well, haven't tested one in nyc myself, yet.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          edit: apartments are a good option as well, haven't tested one in nyc myself, yet.
                          Can only recommend an appartment.
                          We had a 140m² (!!!) loft in the heart of SoHo for around 200€ (350$) the night.
                          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• quiet noise
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

i have finaly settled my mind on getting my first julius leather once my next paycheck arrives, but im struggling to make up my mind on wich to get. so many j leathers up for sale here and on sufu at the moment.

i have been tempted to get a black moto for a long time since it in my opinion is the best "basic black leather jacket" you can get, but im also thinking of getting a red leather, either rider or jut neck. i know its up to me to make up my mind, but what would you go for in my situation? (i dont own any leathers apart from the obscur ss08, obscur leather shirt and the drape-leather jacket i have up for trade, so there is definitely room for a "basic" black leather. on the other hand, the red ones are truly unique and eye catching objects)

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

depends on how often you think you'll actually get a chance to wear the red leather. I had the FW09 rider which was absolutely amazing but let it go after I realised I'd worn it less than half a dozen times in half a year.

the jut neck and moto are both excellent "basic" black leather jackets, I'd say the jut neck cut is the slimmer and more flattering of the two although the style is a tad more severe (in a good way heh).

Comment

• quiet noise
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2008

ill probably wear it to death, i dont have nearly the size of your wardrobe (around 4-5 jackets to choose from for each season) and i think the red ones are fairly easy to wear with a gray/black longsleeve and a pair of black pants and boots.

The red jut neck (fw09) might be the one for me, tbh. there is one for sale on sufu in size 2, think it would work for my slim 46 torso?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎