Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenix
    • Aug 2010

I just noticed the seam on my CCP tornados came unstitched where the shaft connects to the instep. Has anyone had this issue?

These boots were quite a disappointment, the toe wasn't properly shaped where it stitched to the sole and now this.

I'm getting the feeling Carol let Mr Moustache take a try at making my boots.
    Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
      I just noticed the seam on my CCP tornados came unstitched where the shaft connects to the instep. Has anyone had this issue?

These boots were quite a disappointment, the toe wasn't properly shaped where it stitched to the sole and now this.

Yes Ive had this with one pair of CCP boots.
      I was able to repair it myself though

Carol Boots in someways are a hit and miss in my book
      My best Pair is the Boar leather version I own
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cmitso412
        • Feb 2010

I had the same problem on a pair of tornados as well. It should be an easy fix but it's just annoying and disappointing.

Originally posted by Fenix View Post

Comment

• zxc4030
          • Aug 2009

Has anyone here bought +J long sleeves from this season?
          I'm thinking buying some basics from them but I want to hear some opinions before I purchase them online. hows the quality compare to Uniqlo basics? I have some Uniqlo basics that are shrinked a size after one wash..

Comment

• obama
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
            CDG Homme is japan exclusive, designed by Watanabe.

I own a few pieces wich are really great. Seems like it's more about tailoring and formal stuff, correct me if i'm wrong.

some informations on every lines here.
            Thanks SeptSeptSept

Comment

• cmitso412
              • Feb 2010

It is very commonly done with Rick Owens sneakers and I believe should be possible with any sneakers. someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I can't seem to find a pic of it done on RO trainers at the moment but I'll snap a picture of mine for you later for reference.

Originally posted by noumenos
              Thank's cmitso, I thought about it but for boots, the sole is usually made of leather and is naturally smooth whereas for sneakers, we often have o outsoles with "sawtooth" or other bumps. Isn't it a problem ?

Comment

• aussy
                • Jul 2011

Looking for a boot similar to the Guidi backzip (maybe even taller) with either a) no zipper, or b) a non silver back zip. Any ideas? Can be Guidi still.

edit: kind of nevermind, should have known to just browse Y! first, would still like suggestions though
                Last edited by aussy; 10-17-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
                  CDG Homme is japan exclusive, designed by Watanabe.

I own a few pieces wich are really great. Seems like it's more about tailoring and formal stuff, correct me if i'm wrong.

some informations on every lines here.

cdg homme is helmed by Junya.
                  cdg h+ by Rei.

cdg homme deux is their formal/tailored line...which imo is worth looking at...in the last few seasons they've started using some really nice fabrics, and experimenting with less formal cuts...some pieces reminded me a little of PH.

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

Listen to messenoire's advice. If it's a cobbler you've never been to before, I would be very specific when giving them instructions. They will start to flatten the curved nature of the soles at times and throw all the shoe polish they can at it.

Originally posted by zxc4030 View Post
                    Has anyone here bought +J long sleeves from this season?
                    I'm thinking buying some basics from them but I want to hear some opinions before I purchase them online. hows the quality compare to Uniqlo basics? I have some Uniqlo basics that are shrinked a size after one wash..
                    I wouldn't buy the regular Uniqlo basics, the premium cotton and +J ones are okay though. And it depends how you wash your clothes, I never had any shrinking issues. In regards to the +J long sleeves, the material is quite thin and soft. However after picking it up off the shelf, it looked too short, so I didn't bother to try it on.

Comment

• theblackpalette
                      • Aug 2010

Do the people at pnp allow the marking down of value of their goods?

I'm really keen in getting a pair of guidi reverse bison back zips from them.

Speaking of which, any reviews of this seemingly fantastic pair of boots?

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

• nictan
                        • Jul 2009

^ not really. they are willing to do a very slight mark down, but often not enough for you to escape import taxes.

Comment

• Phantom
                          • Mar 2011

julius sizing or japanese sizing in general. Does a size 2 mean a S/46?

Comment

• chomeo
                            • Mar 2010

Has anyone received communication from Lost-n-found? http://lost-founds.com/

I've contacted their info email link for an item and haven't heard back.

Comment

• Oasis
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by chomeo View Post
                              Has anyone received communication from Lost-n-found? http://lost-founds.com/

I've contacted their info email link for an item and haven't heard back.
                              I too contacted them with no reply..
                              Originally posted by christianef
                              u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                                julius sizing or japanese sizing in general. Does a size 2 mean a S/46?
                                sizing changes with every season and cut. i wear a small in everything and take a julius 1 in pants and a 1 or 2 in tops depending on the cut and the season. usually a 2 = 46-48. what are you looking for the sizing on specifically?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎