X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by marsa View Post
    should I give up trying to find these RO dunks in all black...??
    hmmmmm .. yup

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Unless you want to buy mine:

High version tho
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

u kno somethin interestin tho , the boot version of that is actually mad nice , maybe i just prefer boots but still when i clicked that and saw it the 1st thing i thougth was hmmmmm that looks much much better . i think the added height makes the flap parts less dramatic

Comment

• CHRIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2006

not sure if this has already been answered but I've never ordered from antonioli before... noticed at first (before signing up) that the item in my cart was 272eur with vat, and around 220eur without. so I was like, cool, US customers don't pay the vat according to the FAQ and so I figured I was paying 220eur (330 usd)

at the final checkout the price gets bumped to $414 which is even more than 272eur (with vat). so... do US customers essentially have to pay a premium to purchase from antonioli?

Comment

• Lane
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by marsa View Post
            should I give up trying to find these RO dunks in all black...??

damn, didnt even know these existed...

thanks

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
              • Oct 2010

Going to be in HK from the 28th of June for about a week. If there is anyone traveling there or living that is keen on a meet up PM me please! Would love to meet some of you guys

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                do US customers essentially have to pay a premium to purchase from antonioli?
                nah no premium to buy from them . how much is shippin to usa ? i couldnt find it in their faq , ive purchased from antionioli before but its been a while an i remember somethin very similar or somethin was up with the prices once before . im tryin to remember but cant rite now . i think like i saw some stuff on there and the price w/ out vat was higher than anywhere else so i emailed them and then in a few days or so they went and dropped all the prices for the stuff i inquired about . email them and ask them whats up , theyll get back to u

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

Antonioli is all-inclusive for US orders. Shipping, customs, etc is covered in the listed price. What you see is what you pay.

Comment

• Nikov
                    • Nov 2008

i dont know if there are any differences between the male and female versions of that cardigan, but for the men's there is not much difference in size. i fit everything from a S to an XL. the cardigan is basically a rectangular piece of fabric with (very narrow) armholes. the larger the size, the bigger the rectangle, and therefore look longer when worn. other than that, i couldn't detect any other differences in terms of fit between sizes.

i suspect that the women's version is the same, only that the rectangles are smaller, hence will appear shorter when worn.

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

Anyone have experience with comme shoe sizing? Interested in this pair but I'm usually a 7.5 / 8 and I think that's like a japanese 26 / 26.5?
                      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

not familiar with cdg shoe sizes but im a us 8 and in every 26.5 i ever tried they were way too loose , like theyd make my feet tired when walkin around for a while cos theres like zero support . if those shoes are close to tts id go with a 26 , maybe even a 25.5 but usually safer to size up tho if ones unsure , can always put an insole if its a lil too loose

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

Great, thanks jogu.
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• gnow
                            • Jun 2010

I have to ask, are these both the same pair of pants? I suspect both are the exact same pair, but it does look a little different. Could it be the model?

Layers pic:

more: http://www.layerslondon.com/clothing...c_trouser.html

LN-CC pic:

more: http://www.ln-cc.com/damir-doma/dami.../dam010014blk/

Comment

• Dawn
                              • Mar 2009

Anyone have fit pics (non-runway) of the women's Ann triple lace boots? If my memory serves right, think I saw Mona posted one?

Comment

• darkknight612
                                • Jun 2011

not sure if i should post this here or the rick thread, but here goes:

does anyone have close-up pics of how the leather on this rick jacket would look? it's tagged as RU 2772 LP.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎