Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Has anyone had UPS charge duties on antonioli purchases? Antonioli says all fees are included in the price, but I want to make sure this is UPSs' error so I can deal with it before the piece arrives.

Last time ups got ahold of something, they miscopied the invoice, charged me 125% duty the day after I took delivery, and then refused to return any of it when their error was made apparent, so I am wary of accepting anything from them without a bit of knowledge.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
      Has anyone had UPS charge duties on antonioli purchases? Antonioli says all fees are included in the price, but I want to make sure this is UPSs' error so I can deal with it before the piece arrives.

Last time ups got ahold of something, they miscopied the invoice, charged me 125% duty the day after I took delivery, and then refused to return any of it when their error was made apparent, so I am wary of accepting anything from them without a bit of knowledge.
      i've had this happen with ups on an order from radhourani.com from canada. ups is really hard to deal with and i had to pay $64 in brokerage fees on top of the price of the item purchased. i would message antoni as they are usually quite obliging in fixing errors of this nature.

Comment

• Reveries
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
        Are you sure about that? I think maybe you're confusing it with LvR?

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Did anybody handle the Damir Doma Periost pants? Thoughts on the fit, quality et al? Tia
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Reveries View Post
            Are you sure about that? I think maybe you're confusing it with LvR?
            I'm sure Antonioli states that they cover all taxes, fees, and shipping expenses in the price. I'm not sure that it went well. You can look on their website for clarification.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Reveries
              • Feb 2011

Oh okay, I'm viewing from outside of EU that's probably why.

Comment

• mrburgess
                • Dec 2010

LUC Shirt sizing

This may have been asked before, but does anyone know what the sizing is like for Label Under Construction shirts? There are a few from The Library http://www-us.farfetch.com/shopping/...-10091359.aspx that are ranging from size 50-54. I typically wear a 48/50 and aim to not have a skin tight fit. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comment

• trentk
                  • Oct 2010

what's the difference between rick owens mens xs ls shirts and womens size 44 ls shirts? Are women's rick longsleeves merely smaller, or are they also cut in a more feminine shape?

If they're just smaller, I'll gladly buy a women's ls instead of scrounging for the rare xs.
                  "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mrburgess View Post
                    This may have been asked before, but does anyone know what the sizing is like for Label Under Construction shirts? There are a few from The Library http://www-us.farfetch.com/shopping/...-10091359.aspx that are ranging from size 50-54. I typically wear a 48/50 and aim to not have a skin tight fit. Any advice would be much appreciated.
                    I'm a 48/50 and wear a 50-52 in the knits, which is fitted/slim but not skin tight.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mrburgess
                      • Dec 2010

Thanks, lowrey. I'll try both, farfetch is becoming fairly generous offering free returns.

Comment

• jscl
                        • Jan 2010

has anyone handled the rick basics for f/w11? i was wondering which of these two fabrics will be less sheer since i don't want to layer this summer.

rick tee 1

rick tee 2
                        JUST THE HITS

Comment

• trentk
                          • Oct 2010

what type of leather is "LP" for rick owens jackets?
                          "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• upsilonkng
                            • May 2010

it's hammered lamb.

Comment

• xeraphim
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jscl View Post
                              has anyone handled the rick basics for f/w11? i was wondering which of these two fabrics will be less sheer since i don't want to layer this summer.

rick tee 1

rick tee 2
                              silk viscose is less sheer than the unstable cotton version.

Comment

• jscl
                                • Jan 2010

thanks, i wasn't sure whether the cotton one on antonioli was unstable cotton, or made of thicker cotton since it's for f/w. it looks less see through than usual, but it might be the photograph.
                                JUST THE HITS

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎