X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chim
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
    zip it up, go to bed, lamb stretches always.
    i have just worn it around the house for half an hour and it already feels better, i'm thinking that this may turn out to finally be the one

Comment

• franz
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
      anybody?
      You should seriously consider a dry cleaner IMHO.
      I do not know where you live, but no doubt there's a good, or at least above-average option in the area?
      Dry-cleaning does not damage colors from what I experienced, actually it seems to preserve it and sometimes prevents color fading or dye running off later (e.g. in the case of denims, but even also simple cotton black pants that otherwise turn grey-ish after a few wash).

I already damaged some stuff of mine, I learned better and get professional help when needed.
      It would be a shame to damage your carpe linen!
      Originally posted by Faust
      True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• curiouscharles
        • Jan 2008

Thanks for that insight Franz, there's a really good dry cleaner at London Fields, I'll just take them there and see what he says. (he managed to get two year old coffee stains out of a CCP parka for me NO PROBLEM)
        —
        -

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

Does anyone have an opinion on the Kangaroo leather that Rick did for ss10? what's it like? stiff? thick? soft? any opinions would appreciated. thanks

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

^was never a fan, but in general, i don't like drapey limp leathers as much. i own 8 ro leathers and all are f/w

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
              ^was never a fan, but in general, i don't like drapey limp leathers as much. i own 8 ro leathers and all are f/w
              cool man thanks so much, never handled the kangaroo so I have no opinion but personally I just like the stiffer thicker stuff as well, aw oiled calf and hammered lamb are my 2 favorites by a lot.

Comment

• franz
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by noumenos
                asking french colleagues here, what is the best way for express shipping to US (3-4 days)? Chronopost is about 150 euros for a stuff of less than 3 kg ! What a joke !
                Yes, c'est relou.

Had the same issue to dispatch a Guidi bag to a friend of mine in NY (I ended up spending the WE there actually).
                At the time, I checked every option, and La Poste's "Colissimo international" is the cheapest way to go, just have your shipment insured, it will be around 40 to 50€ I think, depending on the weight and value of goods.
                Originally posted by Faust
                True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• graydot
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                  Does anyone have an opinion on the Kangaroo leather that Rick did for ss10? what's it like? stiff? thick? soft? any opinions would appreciated. thanks
                  i have the roo intarsia from ss09 and it's one of my favorite leathers. it's super lightweight and soft, which i like. thicker, stiffer leathers don't suit me well for whatever reason (small frame maybe). the best part about kangaroo, other than the fact it sounds baller as fuck, is that it's tough as nails. i have put this thing through a lot and it has come out unscathed.

Comment

• jscl
                    • Jan 2010

does anyone know the type of lamb leather used for this jacket? also, what color is it? darkshadow? looks kind of light.

rick leather
                    JUST THE HITS

Comment

• DamageX
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by jscl View Post
                      does anyone know the type of lamb leather used for this jacket? also, what color is it? darkshadow? looks kind of light.

rick leather
                      It looks like blistered lamb, the color may be DNA dust.

You should contact them at: enquiries@ln-cc.com to verify. They are very helpful and friendly.

Comment

• dmash
                        • Jun 2011

Anybody know any black denim that measures only about 32-33" in the waist and 12"+ in the thigh at crotch while still a tapered hem?

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Does anyone know where "White Label" falls on the Issey Miyake spectrum?

Comment

• HWith
                            • May 2007

Can anyone who own a pair of the RO FW11 spiral boots tell me how rigid they are? I was thinking - will they slide down the leg and bunch around the calves as you walk, or will they stay up?
                            Thanks!

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

does anyone know the article/style .. etc code's to the 07 jacket cj just bought ?

here : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ostcount=17797

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

lm/2198 juicy-ptc/10. i believe ccp's out of the juicy leather though.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎