Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chomeo
    • Mar 2010

has anyone used this payment system below to purchase and pay with DSM in London?

Comment

• jscl
      • Jan 2010

Has anyone handled the Rick stooges blistered lamb this season? Just wondering how the fit and leather is compared to previous seasons. Thanks!
      JUST THE HITS

Comment

• asecretmaker
        • Apr 2011

any comment on this ccp derby? how is the quality?

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by asecretmaker View Post
          this ccp derby? how is the quality?

http://www.ink-clothing.com/test2/content_ccp/26/
          pure crap of course
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

^^yep. you can tell from the pics. the leather is all scarred and the toe is all wrinkled. looks all old and beat up and hasn't even been worn yet. piece of shit.
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Lane
              • Aug 2010

why do people buy shit like that then? get some aldo loafers next time.

Comment

• asecretmaker
                • Apr 2011

thanks for inputs. i ill cop them.

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

does anyone know if the cows he uses provide grade a beef or is it more in line with taco bell's offering?

Comment

• Skye X
                    • Oct 2010

An idea – city resources threads. For example, I live in the SF Bay Area, and am currently in need of a cobbler, tailor, and dry cleaner, all of whom I would prefer to be familiar with the work of at least some of the designers here. I'd hate to have them try to "clean" the treatment out of my Julius shirt, or trim the raw edges off my Odyn Vovk hoodie.

What say you, SZ?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Skye X View Post
                      An idea – city resources threads. For example, I live in the SF Bay Area, and am currently in need of a cobbler, tailor, and dry cleaner, all of whom I would prefer to be familiar with the work of at least some of the designers here. I'd hate to have them try to "clean" the treatment out of my Julius shirt, or trim the raw edges off my Odyn Vovk hoodie.

What say you, SZ?
                      Good idea but may prove too regional?
                      I generally just tell them to leave everything as is unless specified. Learned to do this after some dude shoe polished ccp derbz :[

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                        Good idea but may prove too regional?
                        I generally just tell them to leave everything as is unless specified. Learned to do this after some dude shoe polished ccp derbz :[
                        shit i had this happen to me a few months ago, i was talking to a coworker outside my office and this guy just comes up and sprays polish on my shoe, before i knew what was happening he tries to start buffing my shoe, i had half a mind to kick him in the face. At the time they were my favorite shoes jm cazabat derbies, not as big of deal as ccp's but still to this day my right shoe looks a little off from the left.
                        -v_o_t
                        sale items

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

haha, same has happened to me with a pair of Augusta boots. I had to wipe them clean with a wet towel, which actually left them nice and matte. since then I've told the cobbler to not touch anything else than the sole.

as for the city resources thing, I suppose we could have a list with at least major cities, if someone want to compile it. I know I don't have time. and it would have to be one thread, otherwise it gets messy.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

^sounds liek a good practical answer

also deionized water and kimwipes makes everything all good. got bored in lab class and cleaned them shoes.

Comment

• Laconic
                              • Apr 2009

I'm looking for some warm-ish leather gloves for winter. I don't want to drop $1000 on CCP or anything like that. Really, I'm just looking for the classic glove silhouette in some matte leather--nothing too particular. I would, of course, like the materials and the construction to be of good quality. I'd like to spend about $250-300 tops. If anyone has any brand/store suggestions I would really appreciate them, as I'm at a loss.

Thanks,
                              D

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

i think attachment releases one every season but you'll have to check on the materials; they play around a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎