• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    ^trash & vaudeville
    their website 404s on me. Are you sure they still exist?

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

afaik, yes

Comment

• Nikov
        • Nov 2008

gt2-josh

Hi,

Does anybody know how I can contact the user gt2-josh? I sent him a PM but I'm afraid it might be in vain since he hasn't logged onto SZ since May.

Anybody know his email address? Or if he frequents another forum? I'm not trying to spam him or anything. We've been in contact before, but only through PM. He has a grail of mine, and I want to make him an offer.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

does someone own both the guidi baby calf 995 and the 988 backzips ? I wonder if they fit the same or if one is wider than the other.
          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Urthwhyte
            • Oct 2011

Anyone better versed in Rick than I that might be able to point me in the direction of a men's hoodie similar to this, preferably with a zip? I'm on the slim side of 44 and could likely fit the a women's M, but not in love with the open front.

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Don't think he's done anything really similar for men, besides the ordinary full zip hoodie which have a pretty big hood.

You could always alter the womens one with just adding a zipper, that shouldn't be a big deal.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                Don't think he's done anything really similar for men, besides the ordinary full zip hoodie which have a pretty big hood.

You could always alter the womens one with just adding a zipper, that shouldn't be a big deal.
                Hmm, never considered adding a zipper. Looks like it's time to work out sizing on the women's and then start tracking one down in black. Thanks for the help!

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

no, last f/w he did a druid hood pullover hoodie without a zipper

Originally posted by bestial View Post

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                    no, last f/w he did a druid hood pullover hoodie without a zipper
                    After seeing both I prefer the open front. My main concern is that coupled with my slight frame it might be a bit overtly feminine, but I imagine I should be able to style the rest of the outfit in a way as to avoid that. Leaving it untied and just draping creates the silhouette I find very elegant, so now I've just to decide between going S or M (time to head over to the sizing thread I suppose)

Comment

• Matis
                      • Feb 2010

Guys help me out: which book, the Lai - Je Bien Descendue for 94 Eur or the new Rizzolli one ?

From what i gathered they are almost the same ?

Comment

• gnow
                        • Jun 2010

Layer-0

Anyone who has handled this season's layer-0 boots able to comment on the feel and fit? Or anyone who has owned this/last seasons layer-0 boot comment on its durability? i.e, how to split heel is holding up?

Comment

• PaintedBlack_7
                          • Sep 2010

Has anyone pulled off the rick owens milk colorway?

mainly a jacket. someone besides kunk, he seems to pull of pretty much anything.

doesn't even have to be a leather. looking at picking up a lighter color jacket but don't know how to wear it

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                            • Aug 2010

any feedbacks on SARTORI GOLD shoes quality ?

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by PaintedBlack_7 View Post
                              Has anyone pulled off the rick owens milk colorway?

mainly a jacket. someone besides kunk, he seems to pull of pretty much anything.

doesn't even have to be a leather. looking at picking up a lighter color jacket but don't know how to wear it
                              I don't understand the question? It's an off-white jacket...shouldn't be too hard to work in with your wardrobe, should it?
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• PaintedBlack_7
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                                I don't understand the question? It's an off-white jacket...shouldn't be too hard to work in with your wardrobe, should it?
                                noone seems to wear then in the WAYWT
                                so eah sort of a stupid question, but black pants is a bad idea with it right?

beige ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎