Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

i'm not a fan of augusta but it's certainly not more overpriced or awkwardly made than other brands discussed here.
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• franz
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BSR View Post
        i'm not a fan of augusta but it's certainly not more overpriced or awkwardly made than other brands discussed here.
        Again, as I said, since I have not handled the brand myself, it's just hear-say!
        Originally posted by Faust
        True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• morsto
          • Nov 2008

truly a small question; does a 15" macbook pro fit in julius flight bag? judging from outside measurements it uncertain for me if it barely fits or not
          Last edited by morsto; 01-28-2012, 05:08 PM.
          I do not recognise the vessel,
          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• messenoire
            • Nov 2009

what season is this ma julius tee from?

Comment

• phiman
              • Dec 2011

hey guys, quick question:

do RO Leather Jackets and BBS Pants usually come with a dust bag? cause i just received both items from an online shop, both delivered w/o dustbag. just wondering.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Pretty sure the leathers don't come with one. Most BBS items do, but I don't know if they send them to all stores, and some stores might not send them onwards to customers. it varies. you can always ask the store if you really need one.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Do you really need them? They're cloth bags...
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faye
                    • Apr 2009

I got the bags with any BBS item I bought so far, except boots. even the t-shirts came with the bag. but yes, it must be a store-specific thing.

@dane they're the only "cloth bags" that I use on a daily basis during warmer seasons! ;)

Comment

• Fenix
                      • Aug 2010

Yeah, I inquired about them at one store that I frequent and they told me that they toss them at the start of the season. I imagine it is case by case. The larger the store, the more headache keeping track of all of that. I agree, they are rather nice for a cloth bag though.
                      Originally posted by hausofblaq
                      Grow up.

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faye View Post
                        I got the bags with any BBS item I bought so far, except boots. even the t-shirts came with the bag. but yes, it must be a store-specific thing.

@dane they're the only "cloth bags" that I use on a daily basis during warmer seasons! ;)
                        Use for what? If you own several pieces already...you must have a few...how many do you need?
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• phiman
                          • Dec 2011

thanks for the answers guys! yeah, basically they're just cloth bags but i find them quite nice in the first place and they're also practical.. BBS dustbag = perfect gym bag!

Comment

• Faye
                            • Apr 2009

@dane not a question of quantity. I just said that to me they serve another purpose than just cloth bag. So i can well understand why he asks for them.

Comment

• samblackbones
                              • Jan 2012

How does the sizing on viridianne work? How do Julius run?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

^wrong thread, sizing questions thread exists...

but to answer your question

1: 44-46
                                2: 46-48
                                3: 48

where for 1 and 2 the latter #'s fit slim of that size.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎