Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeptSeptSept
    • Aug 2010

hey guys, don't know if it's the right place but i'm looking for an US proxy asap. please shoot me a pm !

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
      hey guys, don't know if it's the right place but i'm looking for an US proxy asap. please shoot me a pm !
      sutocorp
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• swrecked
        • Sep 2011

Hey beardown, I've called pnp before and they are really good. If possible, I would call over emailing if you're interested in their sale items.

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Actually got a very quick reply from PNP...very friendly and informative. Unfortunately, the main piece I was interested in was sold out.

But the response but quick...I'm sure i'll be picking something up from there before too long.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Lane
            • Aug 2010

does farfetch actually include import duties in the price? It says that, but I find the price to be much lower than other online sites for a particular item, this being a good thing of course. However, I recount the site having somewhat of a bad rap so I dunno if its my best course of action to order.

Have anyone had to pay duties despite the disclaimer?

Comment

• shdws
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Lane View Post
              does farfetch actually include import duties in the price? It says that, but I find the price to be much lower than other online sites for a particular item, this being a good thing of course. However, I recount the site having somewhat of a bad rap so I dunno if its my best course of action to order.

Have anyone had to pay duties despite the disclaimer?
              Hi Lane!From memory (this was like a year ago) I remember finding out cases where other instances people have copped some duties upon return actually. However recently I do not think its the case, they have cleaned up the business quite a bit.

Also just reading through here http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=13245, seems no fellow stylezeitgeistians has been copped with anything yet...A tip though, if you can actually find the store that farfetch is representing, it may actually be cheaper to buy from them directly . HOWEVER, if you are not sure of the item, the free return is really handy.
              Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Lane
                • Aug 2010

well, as long as when I receive it I don't have to pay duties im fine, im good at researching the correct sizes and shit so im not worried bout returns.

Store is leclaireur that they would be the middle man for. It's only $60 dollars more, but I'd expect duties to be way higher for $900 boots, no? Never had to pay customs and I'd like to avoid paying bullshit like that.

and shipping cost from leclaireur is like $27 and it uses DHL which usually means custom fees!

so I would like to know if I should expect fees from ordering from farfetch or not..

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Wait...isn't that why this is on the very front page of the site?

edit: Nevermind...I think I found an unfortunate answer for you down below. Wasn't exactly sure where you're at but that may help.
                  Last edited by beardown; 01-22-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Lane
                    • Aug 2010

just gotta make sure, ive read in the past people have had bad experiences with them, I think I made it clear also that I read that on their page. I just find it strange the prices aren't that different from simply ordering from the store itself.

I mean shit not everything out there is "working as intended."

Comment

• beardown
                      rekoner
                      • Feb 2009

edited to admit that I'm an idiot and America is not the world.

See if this helps.

ALSO: There is a full thread dedicated to Farfetch experiences...only 2 pages but you might find info in there as well HERE.

Comment

• miserableman
                        • Dec 2009

Yea, it seems they eliminated nearly all of the blistering from the blistered leathers this season.

Comment

• asecretmaker
                          • Apr 2011

哈哈,looks almost like suede.

Comment

• CHRIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

does anyone know what season these helmut lang derbies are from? F/W 2003 or S/S 2004?

Last edited by CHRIS; 01-23-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by asecretmaker View Post
                              Kinda looks similar to the footwear. The word "parchment" scares me though...exactly how thin is it?? I'm hoping that just a term for the dry feel of it.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎