Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought it was likely from one of his first two or three seasons - clued from the fact that it still had the dangling threads w/ oxidized metal tabs that read 'damir doma' in super small font

i can't remember how many it was exactly, but he stopped putting those on everything pretty quickly because of the similarities to bbs' "signature" danglies

-

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

I'm almost positive it's from S/S 10. (it was the season with a lot of blood red pieces). I could be wrong.

Here is a link with the product information.

edit: Keep checking Yoox because they've had a lot from that season in the past year..just keeps popping up at random in select pieces.

I had a pair of the Platu shorts (same red color, same fabric and construction) that came from Yoox about 7 months ago.

edit 2: Here is the Platu short that I had, which was definitely from ss10 and still had the dangling flair on them.
      Last edited by beardown; 03-28-2012, 07:40 PM.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• gnow
        • Jun 2010

^ I bought those shorts from beardown, and can confirm that the item composition of both the shorts and jackets are similar (wool + linen). Color looks similar too. If I had to say, I'll say their from SS10.

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

it's definitely s/s 10, you can see it styled in one of the red looks here - http://slamxhype.com/fashion/damir-d...er-collection/

-

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

thanks guys

i just stared at that jacket for like an hour it's so perfect for what i want right now... even though it's so simple???????? NEED

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

Reminds me of Star Wars. Get it.

does anyone know if these glasses were actually a thing? did they go to retail or were they just a campaign thing? from CdG a million years ago.

Comment

• messenoire
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                Reminds me of Star Wars. Get it.

does anyone know if these glasses were actually a thing? did they go to retail or were they just a campaign thing? from CdG a million years ago.

Comment

• sinnedk
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2011

2 questions,

Can anyone comment on the thickness of the In Aisce low boot, i am particularly interested in the shaft leather thickness.

Opinions on Boots In Black Reverse Cordovan and is the leather thick on those? any fit pics?

Comment

• Xhale12
                    • Jan 2012

I just got a pair of guidi boots, my first. I heard some people say I should get vibram soles for them. Is this recommended? Why?

Also what vibram sole should I get?

Comment

• beardown
                      rekoner
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Xhale12 View Post
                      I just got a pair of guidi boots, my first. I heard some people say I should get vibram soles for them. Is this recommended? Why?

Also what vibram sole should I get?
                      This question gets asked constantly. There is an entire thread dedicated to it. You should read through and if you have questions after reading, post over in that thread. It'll help you out and it'll keep it all organized.
                      Originally posted by mizzar
                      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post

Comment

• gnow
                          • Jun 2010

bbs ss12 pants

To anyone who bought a BBS SS12 pants, how do you remove the long rectangular bbs item/material tag located inside the pants without tearing/cutting it out?

Comment

• HWith
                            • May 2007

Double-post from the RO thread:

I've been trying to figure it out for some time but simply can't: How many different blazers (cuts - not fabric) did Rick Owens do this season? The one in stores, that is.

Has this one been made in a long version as well? I've been looking like crazy - especially for one in the same fabric:

I found a long blazer in the same fabric on Mr. Porter, but the cut seems to be different:

So my question is pretty much:
                            Does someone know if the blazer from LN-CC exists in a long version and knows the item code for it? And even better: If it exists in the same fabric and where I can find it.

It would be a great help.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              I just tested it, My 13" macbook just fit in it comfortably with the new laptop case we made.
                              if you need more info you can PM me, or we can take this discussion to the dialogue thread..........
                              15" fits.

Comment

• phiman
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                                To anyone who bought a BBS SS12 pants, how do you remove the long rectangular bbs item/material tag located inside the pants without tearing/cutting it out?
                                i don't think that it is possible to remove it without damaging it. i tried to do so for like half an hour, but in the end i just ripped it out..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎