X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franz
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by chomeo View Post
    i think it's the 992 derby. the toebox is rounded and here's a better picture of it.

http://b.laso.jp/item/?i=689902
    thanks for the info!
    Originally posted by Faust
    True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

after ccp, which black leather gloves would you buy?

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

Julius makes some very nice gloves, when they're not cluttered with zips or manifesto patches.
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• #ruin
          • Jul 2011

Who here's knowledgeable about leather trousers? I recently purchased a pair of leather margiela trousers and they fit perfectly everywhere except the waistband, which feels quite tight, especially when I'm sitting down. Is this normal and does the leather eventually stretch out/soften in that area?

Comment

• lazyguru
            • Jun 2008

Leather is skin , it ill stretch just like your waist does for all your donuts .. Just give it some time

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

is it lined? if the leather sewn with the lining then it might not stretch much.
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• #ruin
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by magic View Post
                is it lined? if the leather sewn with the lining then it might not stretch much.
                yeah, it is lined. when im walking around it seems fine, but when i sit down, the whole waist and crotch area starts to feel very constricting. usually with normal denim that fits slim, it'd just all bunch up and feel loose, but since the leather is quite stiff it doesn't do that.

Comment

• shah
                  • Jul 2009

is this the right place to ask , well anyway, how about the upcoming PFW ... I guess there should be some people here going. I might be there! shall we discuss ?

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

Re: leather pants...I would get them damp with water, put them on and suffer through wearing them for a few hours with some low impact calisthenics. Both cotton and leather both stretch really well (assuming the lining is cotton) but you've got to put in some work to get them to fit properly.

The upside is that leather pants really only look good when they're tight and look like they mold to your body. Loose leather pants remind me of Nickelback.

Take the pain and they'll mold to you after a short while. You can also buy waist stretchers that will stretch a waist for you (same process...spray water on the whole area, insert stretcher, stretch and allow to dry).

For cleaning after they've been stretched, just spot clean with a damp cloth and mild soap, turn them inside out and spray Fabreeze on them and you're good to go. Once they're stretched, they'll stay stretched. Obviously the weight of the leather will dictate how easily you can stretch them out but I've never seen a piece of leather that wouldn't stretch with the right process and a little effort. Even boots.
                    Originally posted by mizzar
                    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Oasis
                      • Apr 2011

Sizing question.. A pretty specific one at that.

BBS hooded leather : Rick Berger (oiled calf), anyone had the chance to handle both in the same size?

Wondering if they fit similar, obviously the style are different but would they fit the same frame or is one larger, smaller etc?
                      Originally posted by christianef
                      u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Slangking View Post
                        Can anyone advise me what size in the CCP U belt I should go for if I usually wear between a size 31" to 32" waist in jeans please?
                        Im thinking a 48 probably..

Comment

• shdws
                          • Sep 2011

Suits

Besides going bespoke, anyone know of any good designers that have a combination of really really slim pants and comes bigger up top in the jacket.

Only reason is because I'm really top heavy build, with legs of a chicken and waist of a 5 year old.

Zzegna? Raf.....? maybe dior homme......but their jackets are so small.

So many slim fitted suits I try on, jacket fits right but for the same pants I could fit me and a half.
                          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Oasis
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                            Besides going bespoke, anyone know of any good designers that have a combination of really really slim pants and comes bigger up top in the jacket.

Only reason is because I'm really top heavy build, with legs of a chicken and waist of a 5 year old.

Zzegna? Raf.....? maybe dior homme......but their jackets are so small.

So many slim fitted suits I try on, jacket fits right but for the same pants I could fit me and a half.
                            Go to the gym and add some size to ones chicken legs?
                            Originally posted by christianef
                            u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• Raw
                              • Oct 2009

^^^ Agreed, legs is the easiest to put on size, some heavy squats and barbell lunges and you'll put on size in no time.

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

I thought that when you buy at retail you may choose different sizes.
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎