X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prototypes
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
    ^^ up to 20 degree it´s all fine if you are used to wear trousers in summer.
    Originally posted by BSR View Post
    they are for fall/winter only, quite warm and comfy
    Thanks guys. Seems like these ain't gonna work out for me

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

Can anyone confirm these women's Ann shoes are in fact from this season? Are they produced every season?

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...AID=1357946642

No other stockist seems to have them, and on the Saks site they are listed as pre-order, but they've been up there for months. Also the first "review" for them on the Saks site was November 2011.

Comment

• curiouscharles
        • Jan 2008

I can't comment on their recent production, but those are a design from at least a few seasons ago. Beau (or was it Jane?) was selling a pair for his girlfriend in black in the women's classifieds not too long ago, and I've seen a few pairs both on Yoox and on y! jp & rakuten.

-

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

Yeah I know I've been seeing them for years, but I wasn't sure if she just sometimes threw them back onto the runway or what. Saw the pair Beau was selling, unfortunately I need them in size 42 for my girlfriend's massive feet, and surprisingly Saks actually has them in that size. Unfortunately I have a strong aversion to paying retail.

Comment

• curiouscharles
            • Jan 2008

I hope she's not bordering on:

Either way, should be able to come across a pair if you scour the Italian [re: yoox] & Japanese [re: duh] internets.

-

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

hi , can someone give me some advice on shipping parfums ( regular size 50ml or 100ml bottles ) domestically only , like what kinda packing do u suggest and where can i find it . us post office vs fedex ? whats the cost of shipping like ? its ground only rite ? thanks

Comment

• lazyguru
                • Jun 2008

Do LUC pants also suffer from crotch blowouts with regular wear or does the fact that they are lined make them more indestructible?

Comment

• Sergei_S
                  • Jan 2008

dbss jeans

Hey everyone.
                  Could you guys recommend a couple of japaneese on-line store to shop for DBSS jeans please. Can't find anything. Need help.
                  I got weapons

Comment

• Joker
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
                    Anyone who have handled boris's reversed corduroy pants could advise me bout how thick the inner material (cords) are and if they're usable for an all summer climate?

Thanks!
                    i got a pair from BBS FW as same material absolutely. It's not very thick
                    , but can't wear that for summer exactly.

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

I don't own any PH shoes but handled a few different styles last year. I would have purchased a pair if they had my size. From memory, the treatment of the shoes is what makes it stand out amongst the other brands that are commonly discussed here. Any distressing applied is not as severe as some others here. Also recall some interesting colors other than just black.

Construction wise - they seemed fine. I'm no expert but would be interested to see how these would hold up after some constant wear. I know it has been discussed elsewhere that PH started out as a shoe maker?

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                      How are the Paul Harnden shoes? The jackets are everywhere, but the footwear is strangely absent from fit pics and discussion.
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• whtnnk986
                        • Feb 2012

A question regarding DRKSHDW jeans: What are the differences between the 'Detroit' cut and the 'Alt Detroit' cut jeans please? Thank you~

Comment

• Joker
                          • Oct 2011

I planning to take a Augusta's shoes recently. But I'm confuse about the condition which pair will make some different.

Does anybody bought that from the website such like luisa and Layer….
                          Is it the actually condition as reference from the site?

Thanks everyone.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

not sure what you are talking about, these are both retail stores, so the items are obviously new...?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

I think he is talking about the leather/distressing/scarring that seem to be different on each individual pair

Comment

• Joker
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                not sure what you are talking about, these are both retail stores, so the items are obviously new...?
                                I'm not rush the stores exactly. just recommend from my friend which they bought a pair from the store and then that was such like 30% different condition indeed. I guess the problem is focus on the leather, color and result… Even that was happened on Augusta or not ?

So, I want to make sure about the construction of Augusta right now.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎