X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisL
    • Oct 2009

Quick question.
    Can't decide between calf and kangaroo leather on rick. What is the pro's con's for them?

Comment

• morsto
      • Nov 2008

stale denim question:

which jeans do you tall motherfuckers wear? I can't find the dh japanese black raws (outside of japan) and I'm tired of the gamble on drkshdw sizes. Pointers appreciated
      Last edited by morsto; 08-24-2012, 12:31 PM.
      I do not recognise the vessel,
      but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• cowsareforeating
        • Jan 2011

^ kka twisted has some super long inseams although they aren't raw nor would you want them to be

Comment

• shiliquan
          Banned
          • Nov 2011

does the RO stores in London&Paris ever do discounts on past season items? when will be sale on s/s goods, anyone know?

Comment

• blackfedora
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by morsto View Post
            stale denim question:

which jeans do you tall motherfuckers wear? I can't find the dh japanese black raws (outside of japan) and I'm tired of the gamble on drkshdw sizes. Pointers appreciated
            I second the motion made by cowsareforeating. I've got a pair of kka bent knee/J-shaped jeans from last winter and they stack nicely on my long legged and lanky 6'3" frame. Black as black can be and by far more comfortable than my drkshdw jeans.

Comment

• blackfedora
              • Jan 2012

Here's a question that could also fall under the international ordering or perhaps paypal thread, but I'll put it here first as there tends to be a lot of traffic in this section.

Situation: Bought a number of items from overseas from one of the top purveyors of SZ type brands on the planet (of which many here have done successful business with before). Ordering and question answering went off without a hitch and it was an efficient shopping experience.

Problem: Three weeks later the goods arrive and there is a problem. One of the items, a pair off BBS trousers, turns out to be not the pair that I saw on their website and ordered. So I try repeatedly for a week to contact the store before I finally get somewhat of a reluctant response. It turns out the pictures on their website and the product that is associated with it were mismatched. The seller agrees to accept them as a legitimate return but I've got to pay to ship them back (for other Canadians on here, you know how much international shipping costs). So wait and wait and wait; after 6 weeks i contact the seller without luck. Only after a week of unanswered emails, I get a reply that could only be interpreted as a cordial "piss off, don't call us, we'll call you." So it's been 10 weeks now and no refund or peep from the seller. It's beyond any point in which to raise a paypal dispute and am unsure if further contact attempts with the seller will simply ignite vindictive behaviour on his part (i.e.: claiming to have never received the goods, etc.).

Does anyone have similar experience or suggestions for a proper course of action?

Sorry for the long story and thanks in advance.

Comment

• the-orb
                • Jun 2009

SS12 reverse cordovan will definitely need break-in but I wouldn't say that it is very heavy. The toebox and the heel are stiff but in the middle part, you can feel that the leather is somewhat soft and mid weight.

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                Can anyone who Have handled the current season layer-0 footwear comment on how the leather is - specifically the bison and reverse cordovan. Is it thick, heavy, hard to break in-ish? Or mid weight but equally strong n durable?

Im interested in a few pairs, but never really enjoyed the process of breaking into my footwear.

Thanks.

Comment

• the-orb
                  • Jun 2009

Which iteration of the LUC pants is this one? AW2010-11 anatomic wrong tension?

Also, are those the CCP tornado boots from 2010 or an earlier season?

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

Definately the anatomic wrong tension stitch j-pant from 2010FW.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                      Definately the anatomic wrong tension stitch j-pant from 2010FW.
                      looks like the anatomic cut, but I don't see any visible stitching though...? seams look like these
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

The stitching is at the back, you can see some of it at his right calf.

Comment

• the-orb
                          • Jun 2009

I am still somewhat confused. There is this model, which Dane currently has in the classifieds (described as overlocked stitched):

And then there is this version, which at least in these pics does not seem to have white stitching in the middle front seam:

Are they the same model and is it just that the white stitching becomes more visible when worn?

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                          The stitching is at the back, you can see some of it at his right calf.

Comment

• een
                            • Sep 2006

FW2010
                            they are the same model as worn by Diego and described by Raw.
                            the stitching on the back seam is wrong tension; the stitching on the anatomic front seam is actually black (and invisible), the white line is a product of the object dying of the pants after assembly - it does become more apparent with stretch and wear as per Diego and Lowrey's photo.
                            I have these pants. love em.

Comment

• Crowzer
                              • Feb 2011

Does those sneakers are new season (FW12) ? Because sometimes I feel that LVR put old stuff in new season categories.

Comment

• shiliquan
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2011

email them to get style code, i think it has unique code in different season.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎