Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackfedora
    • Jan 2012

To the best of my knowledge, which is limited compared to some on this forum, the TVA has only designed men's wear. The seller may have classified it as women's because the front button/snap placket is right over left which is traditionally the way women's wear is done. However, I've got some clothes from men's lines discussed in this forum that also have a similarly reversed placket.

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

apparently va does produce a very limited amount of womens wear only available in japan. i got it resolved and the measurements are indeed for a smaller woman. the buttons on the opposite side also threw me off! it is a great jacket but my search continues!

Comment

• Denpatou
        • Jan 2010

yep--i just sold a deconstructed trench in size 36, definitely for a smaller female as it's quite a tight squeeze for me and i'm a true 44.
        SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

which season? i have not seem this style before, is the seller legit?
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• Denpatou
            • Jan 2010

it looks legit to me, and i've bought legit viridi-anne from this seller before--it's treasurehoard. the womens pieces must be really rare, that particular jacket has been on ebay for quite a long time now (maybe a couple of years now?) and it's the only 36 i've come across besides the trench i had.
            SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• nahneun
              • Feb 2011

be careful when ordering from treasurehoard. their goods are often in worse condition than described.

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

I've never seen a VA women's piece before. Is it common to have men's sizing be 1-2-3, etc and women's in North American/euro in the same line?
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• eleven crows
                  • Mar 2011

Anyone with Avantindietro boots able to comment on outer sole meausurements and corresponding shoe size?

The thing is, I'm considering picking up a pair, but no size is noted. They've got a 30cm outer sole and I think that's going to be to small for me.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

a 30cm outsole on the original derbies (not av_field) would roughly match a size 43, I believe the last shape is identical on the boots. the outsole measurement will be a bit smaller than on some other similar sized shoes because the back of the shoe overlaps the heel a bit. so if the outsole is a cm or so smaller than what you usually wear, I think they could still fit fine.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eleven crows
                      • Mar 2011

Much obliged, Lowrey.

For the 43 size crowd, stay tuned in the classifieds in the case of these not being my glass slipper.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                        • Feb 2010

Any idea where and how to get replacement buttons for the tussah silk cardigan?

Comment

• ashamed
                          • Jan 2011

Last edited by ashamed; 01-05-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• wurm
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by wurm View Post
                            ^^ PM sent. If anyone else wants one PM me soon.
                            Sorry for taking so long to send the invites, everyone. I didn't notice all the PMs I had until just now. I should have sent all the invites out now though. If I didn't, just send me another PM. I'm not sure how many they cap it at but I think they should all go through. Also, please don't get banned as they'll take action against me for inviting you.

Comment

• eckblk
                              • Mar 2010

^^Thank you

Comment

• wurm
                                • Nov 2010

^^ No problem.

To anyone else that wants an invite please include your email address in your PM so I know where to send the invite. Thanks.

Also, I'm going to stop doing this after a few days and I might even delete my posts so that I don't get random people who found me through a google search or something. I'm not going to send invites to new users/those with extremely low post counts for obvious reasons, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎