Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrewrockstar
    • Sep 2012

Are wool pants (for example Y-Project from fw2012) warm enough for windy weather and temperature -10C outside? Or it's better to buy rough tightly jeans?

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

will pre-order sizes sold out at luisaviaroma be available again when the actual items arrived in store?
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• xeraphim
        • Nov 2008

^ no, unless they make a re-order... which is relatively rare.

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Thanks X.
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• Garley
            Banned
            • Aug 2012

Guidi Sizing

Hey, I'm saving up some cash in order to cop my personal grail, a pair of Guidi 988 boots.

But I'm trying to figure out sizing before I throw down on an international order. I've tried on a few pair at H Lorenzo, but I've heard mixed stories about just how small Guidi boots run.

I wear a US Size 10.5 and all the boots I own are listed with Euro size 44 (but I have a bit extra toe room with most size 44s). Should I actually size up to a 45 with Guidi or should I stick with a 44?

Comment

• drizzly
              Banned
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Garley View Post
              Hey, I'm saving up some cash in order to cop my personal grail, a pair of Guidi 988 boots.

But I'm trying to figure out sizing before I throw down on an international order. I've tried on a few pair at H Lorenzo, but I've heard mixed stories about just how small Guidi boots run.

I wear a US Size 10.5 and all the boots I own are listed with Euro size 44 (but I have a bit extra toe room with most size 44s). Should I actually size up to a 45 with Guidi or should I stick with a 44?
              definitely size up to 45 or 45.5

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                • Jun 2011

I think you should honestly get 44.5, I'm a 9.5 to 10 and take 43.5 sometimes 44 I'm guidi but 44 is a little big.
                -v_o_t
                sale items

Comment

• ambrosian
                  • Dec 2012

Been trying to find a designer from Montreal. She has a website with a store, but no physical one. Pretty affordable clothing, mostly dark shades. I remember specifically a pair of half finger or fingerless, long leather gloves.

Anyone have any idea of the name/site?
                  street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Ovate?
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• ambrosian
                      • Dec 2012

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes that's it

thank you
                      street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• Jan 2011

About to buy my first RO leather. I have somewhat muscular arms and broad shoulders, is this style a no-go for me? Or is there generally enough give in the leather for that sort of thing?

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

as long as you get the right size it shouldn't be a problem...rick himself is shaped like that.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Lo-ki
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 888 View Post
                            About to buy my first RO leather. I have somewhat muscular arms and broad shoulders, is this style a no-go for me? Or is there generally enough give in the leather for that sort of thing?
                            Depends how big your guns are, you may not be able layer much or hit a front double bicep in it.....
                            She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• Raw
                              • Oct 2009

For the BBS oiled lamb high neck leather jacket, was the leather used for 2011FW and 2012SS fairly different?
                              Can anyone input their thoughts on the differences in weight, texture, etc? Thanks

Comment

• jskidder1
                                • Jan 2011

If I remember correctly the leather was very similar if not identical.

That said, I would suggest seeking out a FW12 version instead. The oiled calf is a lot more substantial and adds some needed structure to the high collar, lining feels nicer, and he finally upgraded from those awful no-name generic zippers to riri.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎