Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Of Carrot Flowers
    • Oct 2008

Maybe you are right, this clearly isnt the forum for me if people here get upset when people post ironic jokes about diesel cardigans in a thread about ann d. serious business dude!

and what do you know about my sense of style, really?

EDIT: you might think youre done with me but im not done with you until i have you naked on my diesel sheets, baby
    Last edited by King Of Carrot Flowers; 11-01-2008, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• maldoror
      • Jun 2007

what I know about your sense of style:

Originally posted by King Of Carrot Flowers View Post
      im intrested in the coat, and i could offer some stuff for trade if you are intrested:

first of i got this classy double buttoned black coat from Bruuz bazaar, bought it last year and worn it maybe 20 times. Very nice, almost vintage feeling. sz46. retail price was 440$. have no pitctures at the moment, but once i get to my mothers place i can get you plenty of fit pics.

i also have this offwhite "hagge hood" from carin wester wich is one of her signature pieces. Size is small/medium ( supposed to fit oversize). good condition, worn maybe 4 times and washed once.
      retailprice was 200$

And finaly this wonderful Rollneck from Wester, one of my personal favourites from her lateset collection. Sz S, only worn twice due cold climate here in sweden.
      retail was 110$

antying that you find appealing?

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

DAMMIT!
        Maldoror you beat me to it!!!! I was just gonna do it hahaha

basically mr. carrot.
        We know all that we need to.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by King Of Carrot Flowers View Post
          Maybe you are right, this clearly isnt the forum for me if people here get upset when people post ironic jokes about diesel cardigans in a thread about ann d. serious business dude!

and what do you know about my sense of style?
          Well i know what you offered me for a trade so i know you know nothing about MY style...

Man, for me the matter would have been solved if you would have just wrote me a short message after you did officialy declare offical buying dibs...i am normally totally friendly and relaxed.
          But with your comment that you woke up and remembered nothing because you took drugs you just fed me up! Its better to write nothing then...
          And its the fact that you have 15 posts and behave like this and its a sum of all your recent posts which makes me believe that your statements were not intentionally a joke.
          I dont think that only long time members have the right to make jokes or to judge, but your impact here reminds me of someone else from Germany...whome people here know. I would understand "jokes" like you did if someone like Faust himself would tell them, but i dont know you at all.
          People can have a good start here like Chant (and i am not a long time member myself) and everyone respects them...

So...something must have gone wrong, no?
          Well never mind, i am not the one who has to judge, everyone has his own point of view.
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

Damn Maldoror, i am two posts too late
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Diego
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
              your impact here reminds me of someone else from Germany...whome people here know

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

this is fast becoming a highly entertaining saturday night on SZ :)
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• King Of Carrot Flowers
                  • Oct 2008

the gallery cat already made my night

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

How does Ricks goat-leather stand against the calf and lamb?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                      How does Ricks goat-leather stand against the calf and lamb?
                      I suggest Diesel instead.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

No you didn't!

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                          when does the sale season start in HK? hoping to get an Ann D coat from the flagstore...
                          anyone from HK able to give me any info on when sales start over there?

Comment

• Huxley
                            • Dec 2007

Online Japanese secondhand sites?

Besides Y! auctions, aren't there some other websites where you can find secondhand clothes for sale? I believe people have posted links before but I can't locate any of em.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Kind, which is linked above, is one of the bigger consigment stores, they have a few physical locations in Tokyo. Space Tokyo is another one that sells online.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎