• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

/\
    AM-2047. 2006 collection, with the translucent two tones (orange/green) peeling soles.

EDIT : zipper looks out of order on one boot. Seller is member here, he may confirm, or deny.

Comment

• drizzly
      Banned
      • Apr 2012

yeap that threw me off as well

Comment

• xzacx
        • Jan 2012

Anyone have a guess as to what season this blazer may have come from, and what the fit ran like that season? I realize I could return it, but I'd rather not go through the trouble if it's doing to be too small. Thanks!

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

what material?

W:M M128 would make a nice simple wedding ring imo. available in both silver and gold.

Alternatively, look for some local jeweller that does custom stuff?
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• chestercopperpot
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by 888
            Can someone suggest a place to get a men's wedding ring that won't look too traditional? Not looking for anything too gaudy or ostentatious, just maybe some aged or treated metals.
            Check out titanium. It's cheap, light and durable.

You can also get a ring tattoo. I used to think they looked dumb but a friend of mine recently got one with his wife and it looks good.

Comment

• Jan 2011

Thanks for the suggestions. That WM ring is great. I am a size 10 though and I don't think I could fit a medium.

I might consider a tattoo as well. The less I have to fuss with it the better to be honest.

I am not that fussy about material either. I'd rather get something fairly cheap and save money for more clothes instead.

Comment

• jskidder1
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by xzacx View Post
                Anyone have a guess as to what season this blazer may have come from, and what the fit ran like that season? I realize I could return it, but I'd rather not go through the trouble if it's doing to be too small. Thanks!

http://www.yoox.com/us/41334482NP/it...482NP&sizeId=6
                should be from anthem based on the button and sizing. that was the last season of the horn buttons like that on the blazers, and the first where most of them were in eur sizing. fit should be more tts than the last few seasons that are running really small.

Comment

• xzacx
                  • Jan 2012

^ Thanks a lot for your help! This actually might work for me then.

Comment

• qazwsx
                    • Feb 2012

interested in taking this embryo bag from klangspiel but im wondering

if this is fixable.

sick bag:

*Problem:
                    "it's missing one of its silver clips for the straps, so now it works more like a single-strap bag." - as stated.

Any ideas? thanks in advance.
                    "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• diorowen
                      • Aug 2010

It's sick as it is.
                      and of course you can fix it, but since the silver clips is missing, you might need to find a substitute for it.
                      still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• qazwsx
                        • Feb 2012

real piece of art.
                        now it raised another question then...
                        does anyone in vancouver that can recommend a place that i can find a decent clip to substitute for this bag.
                        Or if anyone can recommend an online shop that i can find a clip that will fit this bag nicely.

btw which kinda shop would i be looking for for someone to fix this...cobbler for footwear, tailor for clothings, ? for bags?

deeply appreciated.
                        "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• kurruptz
                          • Jan 2013

i was looking for a similarly styled bag, how much did that run you?

Comment

• cmitso412
                            • Feb 2010

Here is a pic that shows that piece on mine. Its a rectangle about 2.2cm X 3cm and the silver itself is about 2mm wide and 1.5mm thick. the silver comes together within the leather loop connected to the bag and is left separated, meaning the two ends of the silver are not soldered together.

The two straps for the bag are simply tied to the silver rectangle, which makes them easy to adjust the length and re-tie.

Hope this helps and someone can help you make or source this piece.

Comment

• nahneun
                              • Feb 2011

my right destroyed horse carpe backzip seems to be considerably more distressed than my left one, which has little to no distressing (i think the right one was the display model, since there was a price tag attached to the bottom). i can't tell if it's damaged or not. if i provide pictures, would anyone be willing to lend a hand and tell me whether it needs to be conditioned or if the problem is something else? thank you!

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

the m.a+ bag should be easy to repair. as cmitso pointed out, its just a rectangular loop, you can buy a generic metal or chrome one somewhere (like a hardware store etc) or if you want to go all the way, you could have a silversmith make a new one identical to that.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎