Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arcane
    • Jul 2008

Anyone ever ordered from Pool (verypoolish.com) and managed to receive the DHL tracking number by sending an email or will I actually have to call them to get it?
    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• weezlose
      • Nov 2008

does anyone know of a site/warehouse to purchase designer candles for below retail? talking diptyque, kobo, annick goutal, etc.

it probably doesn't exist, but i figured i'd throw it out there. for those who suggest ebay, the shipping for a candle pretty much negates the $5-$10 you'd save buying it there vs. a retail store.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by weezlose View Post
        does anyone know of a site/warehouse to purchase designer candles for below retail? talking diptyque, kobo, annick goutal, etc.

it probably doesn't exist, but i figured i'd throw it out there. for those who suggest ebay, the shipping for a candle pretty much negates the $5-$10 you'd save buying it there vs. a retail store.
        Dyptique had a sample sale in NYC some time ago. I wonder if it will become a semi-annual affair. I am not aware of any warehouse though...
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Piffen
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
          Anyone ever ordered from Pool (verypoolish.com) and managed to receive the DHL tracking number by sending an email or will I actually have to call them to get it?
          Yeah, I've had no problems recieving a tracking no.. They usually reply quite fast.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

thought i checked the rick thread thoroughly, but is there anywhere on SZ that has all the Exploder ad campaign photos?
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Who?
              • Aug 2007

Check your email in a few mins.
              WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

You fucking rock J!
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• maldoror
                  • Jun 2007

probably not the best place to ask this, but:

does anyone know of any us or online retailers of pelican avenue?

I their wares, but am without resource since famous friends nyc closed (yeah, I know that was a long time ago, but longing is a delayed reaction)

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Can someone help me with the fit of Robert Geller knits. I've tried some of his stuff before and remember the pants and tailored items running small. I wear 46/small in most brands, I'm thinking of ordering the texture v-neck sweater (looks a lot like old raf simons) not sure if I should get 48 or 46.
                    music

Comment

• high_contrast
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      I've never seen one without it. Newer jackets tend to have a small one on a side of the lining, rather than in the middle of the back the old ones used to have. You might've missed it.
                      Forgot to thank you but I found it on the side. Thanks!

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

no problem
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diss
                          • Sep 2008

japan

i was contemplating going to japan soon and wondered what a Julius leather jacket roughly cost at their flagstore (in dollars), compaired to buying one outside of Japan? I assume its worth hitting up the store if i end up there?

Any help would be grand. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Nikov
                            • Nov 2008

^^ its about 176000 yen (or close to 1900 USD). it's worth going if your size is hard to find. if you wear a 2, just look through yahoo auctions cause they frequently pop up for below retail. you will need a proxy, but it may still come out cheaper than buying it at japanese retail.

Comment

• Diss
                              • Sep 2008

thanks nikov. i thought that might be the case.
                              i troll y! auctions alot. im between a size 2 and 3.

Comment

• Bubu
                                • May 2008

Hi first post. Anyone has got Attachment J jeans in size 1? I'm a waist 31 so I'm wondering if I can fit in them without struggle. Thanks..

KS
                                Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎