Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jon
    • Apr 2008

... no one's gonna get that. And I don't know how I can pull that off in time... I'll need a Michele Lamy...
    Originally posted by merz
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Davie
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by reborn View Post
      They only havd DrkShdw. Maxfield has an exclusive distribution agreement for RO mens.
      That sux. Drkshdw won't be marked down, am I correct?

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        Is this the right thread?

I don't have any ideas for a halloween costume. Anybody?

Just for shits and giggles.

Though since you're in Canada, it probably wouldn't work.

Evil Ben Bernanke
        The bearded one, Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke has been in the spotlight for a long time as Alan Greenspan's successor. He didn't predict this new 'Great Depression 2' we've gotten ourselves in to, but it has meant a lot of extra publicity for him as he attempts to rescue us. Just one question though, were the horns really necessary?

Evil Hank Paulson

Secretary of the Treasury, Hank Paulson, would be an excellent addition as a tag-team costume idea with a bud going as Bernanke. It might even be a great concept for your girlfriend too! Hear me out, seeing as how Paulson is the SECRETARY of the Treasury, maybe she can don a skimpy secretary outfit with this hideous Bailouter-In-Chief mask!
        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Piffen
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          People who warn about their bad English are either

A) Possess excellent English
          B) Are from Sweden, which automatically makes them A)
          This is why we're hot yo..

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Piffen View Post
            Hola bandido as a mutherfucker. As long as you keep your fingers off that filthy cash there's no problem, $50 is always $50, it all depends on the SEK, in your case, so just wait with any transactions between $ and SEK until the balance has been restored and the $ has hit rock bottom again..
            don't hold your breath pal
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• reborn
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Davie View Post
              That sux. Drkshdw won't be marked down, am I correct?
              If you are looking for great buys, try maxfield bleu (on Melrose and sweetzer). It's basically all of the previous seasons' merchandise that maxfield carried but did not sell...Tons of great finds: Dirk Schonberger, YY, CDiem (no leather pieces), MMJ, Gustavo Lins, Kiminori Morishita, Casey-Vidalenc, Roarguns, UC, etc. I am not trying to hype the place up: there are only a few awesome pieces here and there and you have to rumage through rack after rack of WTF (Voyage Passion, Armani, Gucci)...Still, I have been there when prices where as low as 80% of original retail...usually they hover at 40% or 50% off.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

they moved at some point, right?
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• reborn
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                  they moved at some point, right?

Yeah, they used to be on Robertson. Their former site is now the new D&G store (I think).

The new Maxfield Bleu location is on Melrose...kinda close to Melrose Place.

Comment

• King Of Carrot Flowers
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    dude, you suck, you wanted to buy my coat, i took it off from ebay, and then you suddenly dont reply anymore...at least you could have had the manner to give me a short notice that you are not interested anymore!
                    oh god sorry about that, i totaly forgot about it. i really shouldnt browse SZ while on K/whatever it was, makes everything seem irresistable and the next morning you have totaly forgot about it

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

when does the sale season start in HK? hoping to get an Ann D coat from the flagstore...

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by King Of Carrot Flowers View Post
                        oh god sorry about that, i totaly forgot about it. i really shouldnt browse SZ while on K/whatever it was, makes everything seem irresistable and the next morning you have totaly forgot about it
                        That's it? That's your excuse? Something tells me you won't last past your 20th post here. And I should know.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

Master Faust, speaking justice!

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          That's it? That's your excuse? Something tells me you won't last past your 20th post here. And I should know.
                          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• King Of Carrot Flowers
                            • Oct 2008

well it might sound like a bad exuse but hey its human to do mistakes, especially when you experiment with various substances.

Hasnt it ever happened to you that you wake up after a hard night out and find out that you have placed a bid for 300$ on a pair of shoes that is three sizes too big for you, or something like that?

Comment

• gerry
                              • Feb 2008

well it might sound like a bad exuse but hey its human to do mistakes, especially when you experiment with various substances.

Hasnt it ever happened to you that you wake up after a hard night out and find out that you have placed a bid for 300$ on a pair of shoes that is three sizes too big for you, or something like that?
                              Wow. I'm not even sure what to think.

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Did you ever wake up and find out you beat up a class of high school kids and cant remember anything?
                                Man, its not only not-buying my coat (i sold it to someone else anyway), but about the fact that you join this forum and in your 5th post you write stuff like: I officially declare now that i buy this. Or the stuff you just wrote on another thread which caused the hilarious red hair pic setting...
                                You moreover offered me really ridicolous items and before you start suggesting Diesel Cardigans to people you should check if you are in the right forum! Its not about that people here dont like people who cannot afford Poell leathers but about a common sense of style which you dont seem to acknowledge. maybe this is just the wrong forum for you.
                                And what the fuck does that have to do with any drugs? Your language was quite precise and also your Pms didnt seem as you were totally out of the world that you get up the next day and cant remember anything...most people who cant remember anything DRINK. Do not know of many cases of people who took drugs and have a total black out. And i pmed you the next day, so i guess you read it?
                                Anyway, i am done with you...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎