X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BodyDouble
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
    My double layer rick T became really stretched out towards the waist area and if i brought it to a tailor how would i explain to him how to tighten the hip area of the t shirt?

I'm going to coin the phrase "Pulling a Pilgrim" in regards to tailoring Rick clothes.

Comment

• Landadel
      Banned
      • Jul 2014

Bought a Rick longsleeve and there´s no season on the right inside label, it´s blank. Is this normal? It was new with tags and looks and feels authentic.

Comment

• BodyDouble
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Landadel View Post
        Bought a Rick longsleeve and there´s no season on the right inside label, it´s blank. Is this normal? It was new with tags and looks and feels authentic.

Drkshdw has 2 textless bars at the back of the neck, could be that?

Comment

• whtnnk986
          • Feb 2012

I have encountered the same issue with a few items which I bought from YOOX and Spence Clothing. I am sure they are authentic as they are reputable sellers.

Comment

• Landadel
            Banned
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
            I have encountered the same issue with a few items which I bought from YOOX and Spence Clothing. I am sure they are authentic as they are reputable sellers.
            Yes, I bought it at Spence.

Comment

• Pumpfish
              • Sep 2010

Anyone know if there is and archive of AtelierNY garment photographs on line?

I'm looking for 2012 m.a+

Thanks.
              spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• dduyyy
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Trixer View Post
                I like skinny plain jeans and own a few pairs from Odeur which i really like and use a lot. They all seem to have the same amount of stretch (4% Elastane) which is really useful to maintain the shape and not prevent movement even though fitting close.
                Thanks. I saw some of them before on orimono but not interested in though.
                P/s: Cant believe that i dont even remember about n(n) jeans. Definitely will give them a try

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

I had the same thing with one of the black short sleeve tees I got from Spence.

Probably some sort of overstock that Spence is able to buy up by the boatload. Since these are shirts issued every season I wouldn't be surprised if they were stockpiled at O&M and just stamped with the new season/collection name.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Landadel
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                    I had the same thing with one of the black short sleeve tees I got from Spence.

Probably some sort of overstock that Spence is able to buy up by the boatload. Since these are shirts issued every season I wouldn't be surprised if they were stockpiled at O&M and just stamped with the new season/collection name.
                    Yes, that´s what I thought, too.
                    Does anyone know if there´s a factory sale at O&M?

Comment

• GucciAmen
                      • Sep 2014

The prices at Spence are attractive, but I heard the low pricing is due to the fact that the goods are factory seconds or samples? How do you find the quality?

Comment

• whtnnk986
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                        The prices at Spence are attractive, but I heard the low pricing is due to the fact that the goods are factory seconds or samples? How do you find the quality?
                        That depends on your luck, quality varies from item to item. Just dont expect their items to be 'perfect'. I think their items are used samples and factory seconds. From my experience with them, the 'better' ones are sold on their website. The ones with minimal defect are sold on ebay marked as brand new and the ones with obvious defect will be marked as defected. The good thing is that they do accept returns and refund with little question asked.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

My Rick black tee came with all Rick tags, in the cellophane bag and nicely folded. Aside from not having a season stamp on the necktag it was perfect... and at 1/3 of full retail there was little to hate.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• BrianK
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by BodyDouble View Post
                            I'm going to coin the phrase "Pulling a Pilgrim" in regards to tailoring Rick clothes.
                            What does that mean O_O

Comment

• upsilonkng
                              • May 2010

actually not all rick tanks, shirts, ls have seasons marked on them anyways so i wouldn't worry too much. the tag w/ the ru# is the thing that tells u if it's real or not and spence is real so i wouldn't worry at all.

Comment

• Landadel
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                                Regular Rick quality, no flaws at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎