Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neostrifeX
    • Jun 2013

If I'm usually an XS/44EU male, can I simply purchase a M-L Women's Paul Harnden blazer? Or is the cut completely different compared to the male blazer (more space in chest, etc.)?

Comment

• vegettoo
      • Oct 2014

layer0

anyone knows the sizes abt the current season layer0 boots,as i had one from 2012 and it fits one size bigger,so im wondering what size shall i get for the current season?

Comment

• stagename
        • Oct 2011

It's my first time ordering from a japanese website: watari width = thigh width?
        Thanks!

Comment

• BrianK
          • Jan 2013

Can someone recommend me a tailor in NYC that doesn't cost $100 per seam alteration?

Comment

• petrichor
            • Jan 2014

back zip question

I'm looking to get a new pair of boots and have narrowed it down to either Guidi or Julius back zips.

I saw in the Guidi thread that a few people commented on the back zips being uncomfortable at times as the zipper can rub your heel. Is this a general consensus or not that big of an issue? I was leaning toward the Guidi boots, but now thinking the Julius may be better as on the inside they have a piece of leather covering the zipper.

Comment

• Monoral
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by petrichor View Post
              I'm looking to get a new pair of boots and have narrowed it down to either Guidi or Julius back zips.

I saw in the Guidi thread that a few people commented on the back zips being uncomfortable at times as the zipper can rub your heel. Is this a general consensus or not that big of an issue? I was leaning toward the Guidi boots, but now thinking the Julius may be better as on the inside they have a piece of leather covering the zipper.
              Been wearing my backzip for a year now. I can't say i got anything to complain especially the zip rubbing against heels. but then again i tuck my trousers inside the boots.

Comment

• stagename
                • Oct 2011

It was uncomfortable at first for maybe a week or two but once broken in it was alright. They also do side zip if you want to go leather socks without the back zip.

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

from personal experience I'd say the side zips were the more comfortable and durable choice, the zipper taping frayed quite a bit on a pair of back zips I used to own..

Comment

• delicious_not
                    • Dec 2012

okay, this idea might be super dumb.. but what if you add an elastic cuff inside the sleeve of a jacket/coat with long and slim sleeves (let's say RO) so it'll make a bit of a stacking throughout? like this one:

it can be slightly visible or fully covered by the sleeve i guess... what do you guys think?

am i going mad?

Comment

• Monoral
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                      okay, this idea might be super dumb.. but what if you add an elastic cuff inside the sleeve of a jacket/coat with long and slim sleeves (let's say RO) so it'll make a bit of a stacking throughout? like this one:

it can be slightly visible or fully covered by the sleeve i guess... what do you guys think?

am i going mad?
                      It's just you going mental ^____^

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

What do you guys think of tucking in with different colors, i.e. black guidi grey pants?
                        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• brettwagg
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by petrichor View Post

I wear my back zips all the time and I have never felt uncomfortable in them

Comment

• Pontifex
                            • Jun 2010

How is the sizing in DRKSHDW memphis jeans?
                            oh, R'lyeh?

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Pontifex View Post
                              How is the sizing in DRKSHDW memphis jeans?
                              Fits TTS i'd say

Comment

• hausofblaq
                                • Oct 2014

Is Obscur leather thicker than other brands?
                                I just got my first leather, it's from Obscur A/W 12, this jacket specifically:

And it is way thicker then I'd imagined it to be. I'm just wondering if that's the case with that jacket in particular, or Obscur as a brand for their leathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎