Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lohikaarme
    • Jul 2013

Anyone have any success with hemming Devoa pants? It's the J-pants model with the anatomical foot opening and zip closure (no button). For whatever reason I get lots of pooling instead of nice stacking. Since it's already a raw hem I was thinking of taking a pair of scissors and cutting off about 4 inches and then putting a backstitch near the end.

Also thanks blackfedora and noirgt for answering my question.
    Last edited by Lohikaarme; 11-20-2014, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
      • May 2013

Did you ever see undercover arts and crafts 85 jeans made in size 3 or 4?
      I've looked for items sold in the past and scouted y jp persistently.. never seen any sign of it?

Comment

• vegettoo
        • Oct 2014

had a experience of cutting boris j pant, result wasnt good due to the j shape,better to keep the original length

Comment

• YTheLastMan
          • Apr 2014

rickowens.eu ordering

Silly question, but the search function isn't very powerful on the forum

What are the import fees/taxes like when ordering off rickowens.eu in North America? (Canada specifically would be helpful).

Ever worth it during a sale (given the tariffs) or better to buy off a local merchant?

Cheers

Comment

• Fenix
            • Aug 2010

You'll get hit...add 30%.
            Originally posted by hausofblaq
            Grow up.

Comment

• YTheLastMan
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
              You'll get hit...add 30%.
              So if there's a 30% sale, add 30%...I'm basically paying the price listed on rickowens.eu?

That's better than SSENSE :)

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                had a experience of cutting boris j pant, result wasnt good due to the j shape,better to keep the original length
                What happened?

My problem is that the cut lends itself to pooling and stacking around my ankle instead of causing nice stacks up and throughout my calves, especially after I walk a bit.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by YTheLastMan View Post
                  Silly question, but the search function isn't very powerful on the forum

What are the import fees/taxes like when ordering off rickowens.eu in North America? (Canada specifically would be helpful).

Ever worth it during a sale (given the tariffs) or better to buy off a local merchant?

Cheers
                  I would never risk it. Getting in any clothing whatsoever over $60 CAD (which is almost impossible with SZ Brands ) is going to hit you hard! I have had awful experiences with our CBSA. Better to just try and find a seller who will be willing to list it as a gift or under $60.

Comment

• stagename
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                    I would never risk it. Getting in any clothing whatsoever over $60 CAD (which is almost impossible with SZ Brands ) is going to hit you hard! I have had awful experiences with our CBSA. Better to just try and find a seller who will be willing to list it as a gift or under $60.
                    I'd go with Fenix. Tarriffs on clothes+shoes+boots are about 30%. You can calculate here: http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-im...x-calculation/
                    Or use any other online customs calculator. Shipping companies might charge you an extra 15$ for clearing customs.

Comment

• dduyyy
                      • Jul 2014

Can anyone give me some comments on Lost & Found Rooms line's quality?

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Quality is good imo, its all made in italy, the main difference is that its a bit more basic in terms of design and materials, but the fabrics are not cheap feeling by any means.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TheDivinitus
                          • Jul 2011

Does anybody know if RO ramones are unisex where men's version fits the same as women's style? Thanks.
                          blog

Comment

• vegettoo
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by TheDivinitus View Post
                            Does anybody know if RO ramones are unisex where men's version fits the same as women's style? Thanks.
                            cant see any difference,they use same leather same sole

Comment

• TheDivinitus
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                              cant see any difference,they use same leather same sole
                              Thank you. So you think men's version is not any wider?
                              Perhaps you know what 5uk/39eu would be in female size?
                              blog

Comment

• vegettoo
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                                What happened?

My problem is that the cut lends itself to pooling and stacking around my ankle instead of causing nice stacks up and throughout my calves, especially after I walk a bit.
                                do u have skinny calves? devoa pant has crazy seams,u r going to gamble with it if u give it to the tailor,u could try pull the skinny part of the pant up and see if it could stack on ur calves

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎