X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Atom
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
    Has Marvielab ever made clothes with sizings in 46/48/50 instead of 1/2/3? All my stuff is in the latter, but I saw a store (apparently legit) listing some items sized in former manner. I'd assume it was just a conversion, but they list their Japanese brands under their original size, so it has me wondering.
    Yes, i have a pair of Marvielab pants that are 48.

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
      I have purchased some used Yohji clothing from Japan, and customs is trying to hit me with a huge bill claiming it is new. It is not new, but rather over 10 years old and used. It's quite odd as this is the first time I have gotten hit with customs and now it is over 1/4 of the value of the items. What can I do to dispute this finding?
      Show them your paypal bill or card statement.

Comment

• curiouscharles
        • Jan 2008

I have purchased some used Yohji clothing from Japan, and customs is trying to hit me with a huge bill claiming it is new. It is not new, but rather over 10 years old and used. It's quite odd as this is the first time I have gotten hit with customs and now it is over 1/4 of the value of the items. What can I do to dispute this finding?
        new, used, damaged, whatever - won't change the amount of duties charged.

all that matters is the value declared, and whether it was sent as gift, or sale of goods.
        —
        -

Comment

• braver
          • Sep 2013

Could anyone post pics of someone wearing red or green A1923 or maybe CCP or L0 shoes. Going to add some color this season, but unsure and can't remember any such looks here.

Edit: OK, found a lot at Instagram. But maybe SZ members have own pics?
          Last edited by braver; 04-18-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• redbible
            • Mar 2015

Red boots and shoes are very hard to pull off tastefully. I was infatuated with a pair of red Julius combat boots but when I finally got them I realized how tough they can be to style. If you wear them with black they look too loud and very hot-topic-pop-punk. Yet they obviously do not mesh with most subtle looks and demand attention otherwise. Good luck but I would buy a cheap pair throw aways first just to see how the color works for you.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
              • Jul 2013

Ooh! Good to know, might have to check that out.

Comment

• BrianK
                • Jan 2013

What year did Rick owens introduce the Prisoner pants?

Comment

• forget it
                  • Dec 2013

two questions;

1. how much do guidi 988s go for new? I can't find much readily available information on new pairs. Also, where is the best resource for learning about Guidi? Not sure where to look.

2. When did Rick change from the older-style Geobaskets to the newer style?

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                    • Sep 2013

988 are about $1200 USD new
                    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• HugAndWug
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by forget it View Post
                      Also, where is the best resource for learning about Guidi? Not sure where to look.
                      StyleZeitgeist lol.

Comment

• forget it
                        • Dec 2013

Thanks guys. Going to try and learn as much as I can, I've enjoyed Guidis in pictures for awhile but I have little knowledge other than some model numbers, and I'd like to learn more and eventually buy a pair.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                          • Aug 2014

does anyone know what these boots are numbered/called?

and also can i finish lacing them up in a day or do i just never take them off?

Comment

• redbible
                            • Mar 2015

Those are actually mine, guy gave me the wrong measurements when I bought them lol. Personally I would lace up like 8 eyes and just wrap the laces. You can full lace them but yeah it will be more work. Don't know the model or anything though sorry.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by redbible View Post
                              Those are actually mine, guy gave me the wrong measurements when I bought them lol. Personally I would lace up like 8 eyes and just wrap the laces. You can full lace them but yeah it will be more work. Don't know the model or anything though sorry.
                              Oh lol. I'm just curious because I've seen the same model a few times and never seen it labeled as anything and I'm wondering.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

they look like 997's to me kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡