X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vegettoo
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
    Depends really, usually P13. But there are also slim P11's this season or upcoming season. ask user mikko he handled the skinny or slim P11
    i think the one which have two different cut is p13,for the latest season p13 have P13R,and P13T(very tight),but P11 is straight pant,so it fits tighter at bottom part

Comment

• mikko
      • Apr 2013

P11 = only one cut, regular waist, tapers below knee mildly or heavy depending a bit on fabric and season.

P13 = BBS trademark jeans model. Current season has Tight and Regular fit. Cuts pretty self explanatory.

Comment

• grapefruitpop
        Banned
        • Jun 2013

All the above answers are meaningless because BBS sizing is so screwed up. You can get a S that fits like a 32 or a S that fits like a 28.

Comment

• Trixer
          • Mar 2014

I don't get why so many designers have so inconsistent sizing, it doesn't make any sense at all. It's baffling and seemingly without any reasonable explanation. Why don't they have some kind of standard for themselves and work from that? Is it poor pattern making or what is the problem?

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I find it hard to believe that a BBS size S would ever fit like a 32 as grapefruitpop claimed, I'm a 32-33 in typical jeans sizing and I have never seen BBS pants below size L that would fit me. Not saying I've tried everything over the years, but from what I have seen up close, it has been consistently small/slim.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• blackfedora
              • Jan 2012

BBS pants from SS12 were really oversized in the waist. I think that was the one off season that threw the pant sizing perception off. Small from that season were about 33" in the waist.

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

i got a p5 pant from aw13,size s,it fits definetly a 32 when i get it, i have to wash it and tumble dry it to fit my leg,after the tumble dry and a lot of wearing and strech it still fit a 30 for sure,but all the p13 i have are tts

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

does Rick make a slim (read: skinny) pair of suit pants? I like his longer blazers but would like a matching pair of pants that aren't cropped or make me look like a 1920's bootlegger.

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

Will the POD MEMPHIS shorts flap stay in place? It has the velco thing but after walking was wondering if it will loosen..
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                      does Rick make a slim (read: skinny) pair of suit pants? I like his longer blazers but would like a matching pair of pants that aren't cropped or make me look like a 1920's bootlegger.
                      There's a slim pair in the current fw14 collection in a wool blend, though I didn't really like the cut myself. Its more of a slim straight leg and doesn't taper down from the knee. Plus the length was very long on me (even though being 6'4).

Comment

• MosesHerzog
                        • Feb 2013

Looking for someone willing to do proxy service from US to Italy

Will pay a 5% fee on a 1000+ item

PM'me if interested, thanks

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                          There's a slim pair in the current fw14 collection in a wool blend, though I didn't really like the cut myself. Its more of a slim straight leg and doesn't taper down from the knee. Plus the length was very long on me (even though being 6'4).
                          I saw those online but the fit didn't look flattering to me. I tried on a pair of Astaires at Liberty and they looked ridiculous on me.

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
                            I saw those online but the fit didn't look flattering to me. I tried on a pair of Astaires at Liberty and they looked ridiculous on me.
                            Check the new collection:

Comment

• BrianK
                              • Jan 2013

Is 36CM waist size too tight for my size which is around 30 W / 32L in jeans ?

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                                Is 36CM waist size too tight for my size which is around 30 W / 32L in jeans ?
                                More than likely, that equates to 28
                                I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎