Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anton
    • Oct 2014

What are the stores with the best delivery rates? I see most stores use DHL, Fedex etc' but these companies are a pain in the ass when it comes to taxes and delivery rates.
    Anybody good some good recommendation for stores that use regular mail for worldwide delivery and have quality clothing?
    I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
    My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• vegettoo
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Anton View Post
      What are the stores with the best delivery rates? I see most stores use DHL, Fedex etc' but these companies are a pain in the ass when it comes to taxes and delivery rates.
      Anybody good some good recommendation for stores that use regular mail for worldwide delivery and have quality clothing?
      i would say ink hongkong,fast shipping with regular mail,u wont get the fancy packing like other eu store but at least u can get wat u want, who will care abt the packing

Comment

• Trixer
        • Mar 2014

ink, Darklands, Orimono, Doshaburi

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
          • Jan 2013

how does M.A+ compressed wool compare to his heavy cotton jersey material, particular used on pants? does it pile easily / is itchy?

Comment

• gregor
            • Oct 2014

can someone provide some more info on these boots? i'd like season, as well as if anyone has any concerns about them, in terms of either quality or legitimacy.

Searching for Boots? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Footwear starting at $244 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Trixer View Post
              i have bad experiences with them. will never buy from them again. very rude service.

Comment

• Trixer
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                Ordered something from them the other day, pretty sure they sent it via DHL.
                Even though they send out with DHL, it's not the DHL courier express service. The German post owns DHL but the express service is another company actually. The service they use is like registered international post and hence delivered by local post.

Comment

• guardimp
                  • Jun 2010

I ordered a leather jacket from Orimono. They claimed a shipping time of 5-7 days. It took 4 weeks, and I got hit with customs.

Comment

• jskidder1
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Trixer View Post
                    if you order from darklands, be sure to specify that you prefer deutsche post. otherwise they default to dhl express.

Comment

• BodyDouble
                      • Jan 2014

Kind of random, but can anyone list stockist's that include garment bags/hangers of high tier items ? For example Archive and Vertice will include BBS Bags but shockingly H Lorenzo never seem to have any, even for their boots. HL Also never even seems to have A1923 boxes for some reason. I know LNCC, RO Online, and Oki-Ni always deliver Rick with the felt Hangers, but Mr Porter, Farfetch, Corner and Yoox have dropped the ball a few times and not included hangers. Kind of annoying.

Comment

• vegettoo
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by BodyDouble View Post
                        Kind of random, but can anyone list stockist's that include garment bags/hangers of high tier items ? For example Archive and Vertice will include BBS Bags but shockingly H Lorenzo never seem to have any, even for their boots. HL Also never even seems to have A1923 boxes for some reason. I know LNCC, RO Online, and Oki-Ni always deliver Rick with the felt Hangers, but Mr Porter, Farfetch, Corner and Yoox have dropped the ball a few times and not included hangers. Kind of annoying.
                        LVR,at least they send me the og hanger every time for all the rick leather,i bought from them

Comment

• shadowside
                          • Feb 2015

want to get a balmain hoodie. cant find this anywhere. does anyone know something else like that looks comparable to this?

Comment

• BBSCCP
                            • Feb 2010

^^

Comment

• hausofblaq
                              • Oct 2014

Got a couple questions since I haven't shopped off Rakuten before:

1) Are all of kind-u's items authentic? They don't tend to take pictures of the tags and if they do, it's never of the product code.

2) If the item is rated C, is it "worth" the price or is the damage significant quite severe? The item I'm looking at has "rubbing wounds" and "used feeling on the sleeves", which from the photos it appears to be slight leather discoloration on the sleeves but I'm not sure what "rubbing wounds" means.

3) Will consignment stores mark down the item or should I expect to be hit with duties? (Making the product not worth it, in the end)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Comment

• guardimp
                                • Jun 2010

I have not yet received a fake item from rakuten. Kind is one of my favorite stores to buy from, then again it's all what you make it. If you search hard you can find bargains, but generally not for larger folks (50 and above is rare).

The letter they assign the clothing is meaningless unless it is unused. Their descriptions of issues with garments are mostly useless, but normally they have pictures any visible damage. This can range from slight diet to huge tears - and is normally reflected in the price. You can get great deals on some items and other ones might be a bit overpriced, but it all depends on what you think the item is worth.

How they mark it depends on what you are buying.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎