Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fromcolortoblack
    • Feb 2015

Could I have a second opinion on these Julius x Siva sneakers?

Comment

• tyhsien
      • Sep 2014

Are there any ways for me as a consumer to use a "service" to purchase a Yohji Yamamoto product from Japan through the official retail store or any e-store only based in japan.

Comment

• neostrifeX
        • Jun 2013

Any proxy service such as SuTo Corp or Zen Market should be able to help you purchase from Japan.

Comment

• tyhsien
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by neostrifeX View Post
          Any proxy service such as SuTo Corp or Zen Market should be able to help you purchase from Japan.

Well emailed sutocorp but they don't offer to help purchase in store, only through online then to their warehouse.

would any japanese here mind helping to check a price through the retail store of YY

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

We have just a few japan based members, and you do realize its asking quite a bit to have someone go to a store just to check a price for you? It's a different matter if youre ready to buy something and pay a little extra.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Law
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by tyhsien View Post
              Well emailed sutocorp but they don't offer to help purchase in store, only through online then to their warehouse.

would any japanese here mind helping to check a price through the retail store of YY
              From Japan can do it for you (http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/), they're great, I've used them in the past to buy a Wild Swans wallet, which they purchased on my behalf from a brick and mortar store.

Comment

• gregor
                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                Could I have a second opinion on these Julius x Siva sneakers?
                i had those, actually. beautiful sneakers, but i will say they are impossible to wear unless it's clean out, as the sole is only a few mm thick. they also look rather long and skinny in the toe when laced tightly.

i'm happy to provide more pictures if you'd like.
                Last edited by gregor; 08-15-2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• okayvin
                  • Sep 2013

Have you ever seen items on YHJ listed for 10 million yen? Are they looking to negotiate a price? ie. posted as an 'interest check'

I can't communicate in Japanese

Comment

• Law
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
                    Have you ever seen items on YHJ listed for 10 million yen? Are they looking to negotiate a price? ie. posted as an 'interest check'

I can't communicate in Japanese
                    See my post above. They will make an inquiry in Japanese via e-mail or phone on your behalf before you've even officially solicited their services or bought the item, they're great like that.

Comment

• okayvin
                      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Law View Post
                      See my post above. They will make an inquiry in Japanese via e-mail or phone on your behalf before you've even officially solicited their services or bought the item, they're great like that.
                      Thanks. When I place sniper bids on FJ, will they bid the maximum right away, or do they bid in increments?

Comment

• Law
                        • Dec 2013

Thanks. When I place sniper bids on FJ, will they bid the maximum right away, or do they bid in increments?
                        Not sure, as I've never purchased anything from Japanese bidding sites, only stores. Their site is very comprehensive and explains their process in the Q&A though.

Comment

• xeraphim
                          • Nov 2008

your maximum bid is put into the system but the cycle works in increments - assuming you place a bid for 10k and the next highest bidder only goes up to 8k, you'll win the auction for 8k + whatever the min. increment amount is.

Comment

• gnow
                            • Jun 2010

How does Boris stack his pants as per the pic below? would it not fall eventually/with movement?

Comment

• Fenix
                              • Aug 2010

Maybe I'm losing it but I swear he has those pants pegged. That good old fold over roll that was popular back in my junior high days. 😂
                              Originally posted by hausofblaq
                              Grow up.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                                i had those, actually. beautiful sneakers, but i will say they are impossible to wear unless it's clean out, as the sole is only a few mm thick. they also look rather long and skinny in the toe when laced tightly.

i'm happy to provide more pictures if you'd like.
                                Thanks for the response! I would love to see more pictures. Did you ever consider adding a sole protector or something to make them more wearable? I can see the soles wearing through very easily if they are only a few mm thick, but I'm not sure if a sole protector would help.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎